Elite Bodyweight Training
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 whats your main purpose for training ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muver27

muver27

Posts : 430
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 30
Location : uk swindon

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:00 am

whats your main purpose for training guys ?
Back to top Go down
DaPowerhouseJ

DaPowerhouseJ

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-01-04
Age : 23
Location : North US

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:16 am

My main reason of exercising is to better myself and inspire ones around me to do the same. To become strong enough to protect the ones around me. And to have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/PowerhouseJ
Unleashed

Unleashed

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 26

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:53 am

I think such a topic does already exist Very Happy I'm not 100% sure..

WORKIN OUT IS MA LIFE!
Back to top Go down




Posts : 562
Join date : 2009-08-23

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:03 pm

Unleashed wrote:
I think such a topic does already exist Very Happy I'm not 100% sure..

WORKIN OUT IS MA LIFE!

t cheers we are friends
Back to top Go down
Experimenter



Posts : 82
Join date : 2009-12-02

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Because athletics is fun. Can't do it forever, so might as well enjoy while I have a healthy body.
Back to top Go down




Posts : 562
Join date : 2009-08-23

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Experimenter wrote:
Because athletics is fun. Can't do it forever, so might as well enjoy while I have a healthy body.

i tell you why we are losing our health..


its because our body starts making failures like hormone smaking systems become slower and its affects our inside organs thats why after age of 40 i will take roids..

its all like about roids people say its kills u but nobody died from taking sterodis lol people die more from mcdondalds and smoking and alcohol and chedar cheese more then roids..

you cant die from using roids, you can die from abusing where abusing is taking wrong or taking wrong ammount...

If you work with meds and good cycling u can increase ur health for long time..

its like after age 25 hormones fall down slowly so at age 40 its like 40% less then 25 then we can use but not abuise roids and keep the hormone system like age 25 walllllla

live long roids forwarddddd
Back to top Go down
raja



Posts : 294
Join date : 2009-11-19
Location : Orlando, Florida

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:14 pm

weedman wrote:
Experimenter wrote:
Because athletics is fun. Can't do it forever, so might as well enjoy while I have a healthy body.

i tell you why we are losing our health..


its because our body starts making failures like hormone smaking systems become slower and its affects our inside organs thats why after age of 40 i will take roids..

its all like about roids people say its kills u but nobody died from taking sterodis lol people die more from mcdondalds and smoking and alcohol and chedar cheese more then roids..

you cant die from using roids, you can die from abusing where abusing is taking wrong or taking wrong ammount...

If you work with meds and good cycling u can increase ur health for long time..

its like after age 25 hormones fall down slowly so at age 40 its like 40% less then 25 then we can use but not abuise roids and keep the hormone system like age 25 walllllla

live long roids forwarddddd

Hormone production, especially HGH(Human Growth Hormone) production does not decrease with age, release slows with age however. The pituitary gland makes the same amount, but the amounts that a child needs and the amounts that an adult needs are different so the body releases only the amount needed.

Hormones fall naturally and are apart of a cycle of life. I don't see why anyone would want to deal with the side effects of anabolic steroids. Steroids increase blood pressure, overall stress, and are linked to a higher risk of stroke and heart attack. You may not die because of steroids, but you can die because of a heart attack caused by steroid use.

I say avoid it, but if you want to learn the hard way, be my guest.
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 26

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:14 am

weedman wrote:
Unleashed wrote:
I think such a topic does already exist Very Happy I'm not 100% sure..

WORKIN OUT IS MA LIFE!

t cheers we are friends

+1
Back to top Go down
Taiga

Taiga

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-12-11
Age : 26
Location : Germany

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:56 am

Improve myself, inspire others, when training there's only the bar and me.

and because most people don't believe that you can build a lot of strength and a really good body with bodyweight only i just use my own body as a tool to prove them wrong.
actions speak louder than words.
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 26

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Taiga wrote:
Improve myself, inspire others, when training there's only the bar and me.

and because most people don't believe that you can build a lot of strength and a really good body with bodyweight only i just use my own body as a tool to prove them wrong.
actions speak louder than words.

wise words man. & your body will not only LOOk better, it will be stronger & healthier by doing pure calisthenics. ;D
Back to top Go down




Posts : 562
Join date : 2009-08-23

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:15 pm

ahah taiga u love urself too much ahah
but ya u right
Back to top Go down
Taiga

Taiga

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-12-11
Age : 26
Location : Germany

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Unleashed wrote:

wise words man. & your body will not only LOOk better, it will be stronger & healthier by doing pure calisthenics. ;D

true, I don't want to say that weight training is bad but:
1. calisthenics = available everywhere, be it handstand, bar or ring work
2. better than weights for younger people
3. fun = extremely important and often there's no fun in lifting weights.
4. the movements strengthen the mind-muscle connection. Just look at the 400lb pullups of beast and metin. Insane.
5. bodyweight movements are more natural than most weight movements (except a squat, which is essentially a weighted bodyweight movement, and the deadlift). Open chain (weights) vs. Closed chain (calisthenics).

Last wednesday me and my brother were in the indoor swimming pool and there was a bodybuilder there, his back and his arms were so unflexible he looked like a tree. I bet he couldn't even scratch himself or touch his toes without bending the knees. And seeing him swim I thought he'd drown with that range of motion. While we were hanging on the 1m springboard doing muscle ups, handstands, planches, l-sits, back & front levers. I liked the look on his face.

Calisthenics for life Twisted Evil

@weedman: Thanks man Very Happy Any reason I shouldn't love myself? Wink
You're a good guy too Very Happy

@unleashed: Are you austrian?
Back to top Go down




Posts : 562
Join date : 2009-08-23

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Taiga wrote:
]
Just look at the 400lb pullups of beast and metin. Insane.

but beast is metin scratch
u need update urself study

but i still love u Cool
Back to top Go down
Taiga

Taiga

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-12-11
Age : 26
Location : Germany

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:41 pm

weedman wrote:

but beast is metin scratch
u need update urself study

but i still love u Cool

beast = from beastmode
metin = LilBeastM

me too, me too Wink
Back to top Go down
loganlion

loganlion

Posts : 516
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Norway

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:52 pm

I train to keep myself healthy, gain strength, to do fancy moves on the bar and on the ground (lol) and to build size and a good looking body.
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 26

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:55 am

Taiga wrote:
Unleashed wrote:

wise words man. & your body will not only LOOk better, it will be stronger & healthier by doing pure calisthenics. ;D

true, I don't want to say that weight training is bad but:
1. calisthenics = available everywhere, be it handstand, bar or ring work
2. better than weights for younger people
3. fun = extremely important and often there's no fun in lifting weights.
4. the movements strengthen the mind-muscle connection. Just look at the 400lb pullups of beast and metin. Insane.
5. bodyweight movements are more natural than most weight movements (except a squat, which is essentially a weighted bodyweight movement, and the deadlift). Open chain (weights) vs. Closed chain (calisthenics).

Last wednesday me and my brother were in the indoor swimming pool and there was a bodybuilder there, his back and his arms were so unflexible he looked like a tree. I bet he couldn't even scratch himself or touch his toes without bending the knees. And seeing him swim I thought he'd drown with that range of motion. While we were hanging on the 1m springboard doing muscle ups, handstands, planches, l-sits, back & front levers. I liked the look on his face.

Calisthenics for life Twisted Evil

@weedman: Thanks man Very Happy Any reason I shouldn't love myself? Wink
You're a good guy too Very Happy

@unleashed: Are you austrian?

Ahaha yeahh i really enjoy watching bodybuilders too, while i am doin some crazy stuff on the pull up bar in gym haha.. Very Happy

Yeahh man i am from austria, why? Very Happy

PEACE
Back to top Go down
voldir2



Posts : 2529
Join date : 2019-11-13

whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 10:58 am

XVII171.6PerfPerfLouiNintAlarLouiIrwiJohaFanfOperAtlaHERDJameDekoXVIIFunnWindAnkaInteTerrMeta
SifrFiskClasXYLAReneDoctOralEnemSomeAloeDigiAmerKillRicaOralBGNADermWhitNiveOLAYKaurAgnuOral
ProsConcIntrOmarChoiLineJeweSidetranbrowcottELEGOkteDantGeorNatiRaimgunmNikiNikiJeweHungRidg
NaviDemoXVIIBubcSafsRichJoseNouvMataOsprWrigWindGodfEHIAArtsZoneZoneNicoArtsZoneFerrPixaArts
ZoneWillSwarZoneCarlKundReevNemcRodgCitiPuccDeadThisHajoCompChunIrisSydnUndePixaBungAkutUlti
DesmTerrMYNGSATAYourSwisElecElecMicrLordErikAlcoNeriMiraPETEAlloMistSauvAVTOMichAnhoPlanBlue
VALIEditBeadTracThunChevArcoWindKampSantMolePhilTefaCurizitaRobeJeweWindSatuChriFronIainCarl
JeweSleeVIIIGrayVIIIJohnJackHonoBirdHastDolbVladSacrNewsLindYevgPhilHereBarbexplCharJoshMusi
LudwErniPoweEnjoJereTodaAGEICompClivBlurNetBBougBonuVIIIMuccHellWhybWordNighWeynAdobSATASATA
SATAElisABBYMoreEmilGeraWineYashDougTherDeutStevSusaSacrSymp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




whats your main purpose for training ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your main purpose for training ?   whats your main purpose for training ? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
whats your main purpose for training ?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» +27617624124 superlink code 14 training in bochum bosbokrand

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: