Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LWT

LWT

25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) Empty
PostSubject: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:32 pm

From todays workout .... "felt like a baby in a park!"

Since the arrival of our little girl - Sienna-Mai, two weeks ago my girlfriend told me i had to spent more time at home with the family & less time in the gym ... I compromised !! hahaha.

(she weighs 10lbs so 4.5kg)

Langho park - 31.1.2010

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ether

ether

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:43 pm

Very Happy That's a very nice compromise! Everybody should be happy) I do just the same thing with my little bro)

I'm working on my weighted pull-ups now and I'll make a vid soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/Ether861
Murdog83

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:14 am

Is it just me, or did your daughter stop crying as much when you started doing the pull-ups?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kindergartencop-dfm.blogspot.com/
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:01 am

Murdog83 wrote:
Is it just me, or did your daughter stop crying as much when you started doing the pull-ups?

Fact. She knows her dad is a beast.
BTW she is very cute, and i think its great how u r incorporating her into your workout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:50 am

Yeahh man she stopped crying as soon as you start doin pull ups! Very Happy sicks haha.. Nice idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulldoggpull

pulldoggpull

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:50 am

lol. baby crying 4.14am. warrior to his wife: i will be right back. run to park, do pull ups, sprint back and there you go. full body workout. lol

nice video!! saw it on youtube.

Duf67 <--- friend of yours, huh?

lol

what if your wife now complains that u spent now too much time with your daughter and not enough with her? or that it has been long time since u´ve done something with the whole family? now that are gonna be some funny vids
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ether

ether

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:19 am

pulldoggpull wrote:

what if your wife now complains that u spent now too much time with your daughter and not enough with her? or that it has been long time since u´ve done something with the whole family? now that are gonna be some funny vids

I think that soon he will do pull-ups with his wife so she won't complain)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/Ether861
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:04 am

ether wrote:
pulldoggpull wrote:

I think that soon he will do pull-ups with his wife so she won't complain)
ahaha lol yeahh would be sick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LWT

LWT

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:59 pm

pulldoggpull wrote:
lol. baby crying 4.14am. warrior to his wife: i will be right back. run to park, do pull ups, sprint back and there you go. full body workout. lol

nice video!! saw it on youtube.

Duf67 <--- friend of yours, huh?

lol

Duf67 ... friend of mine - HELL NO !!

He likes to spend most of his time on youtube writing negative comments on my videos when he'd be better practising his pull ups!

Hahaha - funny comments from you, i'll have to think of some more 'family pull up videos'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Great work. I see you're in control. If u want my advice, when people leave negative comments like that, just delete them. Don't give them want they want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bar-barians.com
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:00 pm

Yeah, just remember Retro Warrior - behind every successful person is a bunch of haters!

Let that stuff bounce off you bro. I checked out his vid. He only wishes he was on your level!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LWT

LWT

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Thanks guys ... I'll take your advice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
srb21

srb21

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Great work,I can't do 25 unweighted Sad ... Happy birthday man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navigator

Navigator

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:32 am

Keep up the good work: child will grow and the weight will increase, and thus your strength will grow, too cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/alnavigator

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:54 am

Navigator wrote:
Keep up the good work: child will grow and the weight will increase, and thus your strength will grow, too cheers
+1+1+1

you saw that hercules movie?? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navigator

Navigator

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:24 am

weedman wrote:
Navigator wrote:
+1+1+1

you saw that hercules movie?? lol
yes, I think we're talking about the same Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/alnavigator
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)   25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!) Empty

Back to top Go down

25 weighted pull ups (with a difference!)
Page 1 of 1