Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skadwaz

Skadwaz

the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??) Empty
PostSubject: the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??)   the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:30 am

So hi guys...
I'm sid... From India... i'm just 14.. ( a kid k??) abt me?? i got a very thin frame so i thought i should build some muscle and gain strength.. i dont have access to weights. so decided to do body weight training... and just searched the net... found out abt the barbarians... their style is just awesome.... what else??? nothing much.. i guess...

-Sid
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??)   the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:56 pm

Wellcome!!
damn i love seeing this community bigger and bigger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??)   the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Welcome man, nice to have some younger people here now too! It's great to start with calisthenics when you're about 14 ! Wish you good luck !

PEACE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??)   the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:18 am

Good to have you with us sid! By the time ur my age your going to be a straight killing machine!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skadwaz

Skadwaz

PostSubject: thanx   the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:12 am

thanx for everything... this place already feels like home
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Cobra

King Cobra

PostSubject: Re: the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??)   the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??) EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:13 pm

welcome bro, get posting.... im sure you should be able to bulk up with all the kerramine etc round Kerala!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??)   the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??) Empty

Back to top Go down

the new fish in the pond.. from Kerala, India (anyone else from India??)
Page 1 of 1