Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LWT

LWT

Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style!   Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Ok, thought i'd give the HSPU's a go ... haven't done 'em in a while but after watching some of the other contestants on here they are gonna become a part of my weekly routine again.

I think Dan's still out in front with his 9 freestanding HSPU's as they count for 2 so he's on 18.

I can't see me hitting that or Ether's 15 but i'll do my best ... Show some love forum!

DAZ - I'm wearing my Retro Adidas for you dude in good ol' Ozzie Green and Yellow!

Back to top Go down
circusfreak

circusfreak

PostSubject: Re: Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style!   Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:33 pm

yeah man loved the green & gold. few more months wanna see the boadies come out too, lets see what u got.

nice work, there hard hey. One of the best body strength exercises for sure. Def should keep at em. You would only get better and better with practice.

Love your work mate

Oh, did i mention well done for the surfing pics u posted. U were looking good
Back to top Go down
LWT

LWT

PostSubject: Re: Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style!   Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:40 pm

DAZ wrote:
yeah man loved the green & gold. few more months wanna see the boadies come out too, lets see what u got.

nice work, there hard hey. One of the best body strength exercises for sure. Def should keep at em. You would only get better and better with practice.

Love your work mate

Oh, did i mention well done for the surfing pics u posted. U were looking good

Yeah, you mentioned it on FB mate - thanks.

I learned to surf when i was last on the Goldie.
I ain't that good, can't do tricks - just stand up and move on the wave a bit. Mate, there's no feeling like it - sure miss surfing.
I bought a snowboard whilst i was in NZ too! Used to travel around with a surfboard under my arm and a snowboard on my shoulder hahaha - was a real dude for a while!

Thanks for the comments mate, My MU video will be coming soon!
Back to top Go down
circusfreak

circusfreak

PostSubject: Re: Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style!   Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:55 pm

I can just picture it mate. Was that before u hooked up with your Miss's? I'm sure u had all the chicks hanging off u over here lol

Can't wait bro
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style!   Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Nice work man, definitely a hard challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
capel

PostSubject: Re: Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style!   Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:08 am

nicely done mate Wink

gonna do this one aswell, vid will be posted in week or so
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style!   Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:28 am

Looking veryvery strong, very good job bro!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style!   Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Sick work my bro. & nice body too!
Back to top Go down
loganlion

loganlion

PostSubject: Re: Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style!   Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Thats good! Looking strong there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style!   Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style! Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Challenge: HSPU's - 70's Retro Style!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Videos-
Jump to: