Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHouDeani

TheHouDeani

MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET Empty
PostSubject: MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET   MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET   MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:01 pm

yeah.. and at the same time, tell time to slow down, life to give u a break and tell god or whatever to make u rich so u can pay for all those sports and activities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHouDeani

TheHouDeani

PostSubject: Re: MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET   MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:44 pm

na man stuff is cheap. just got to look for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET   MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:54 am

umm.. yeah. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disembowelment

PostSubject: Re: MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET   MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:09 pm

thumbs up for paleo, can't think of eating any other way and lost about 20lbs in 2-3 months while putting on some muscle or simply gaining definition through the fat loss. Easy to maintain and live with also, definitely do not feel like I'm on a diet at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHouDeani

TheHouDeani

PostSubject: Re: MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET   MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:27 am

yeah its based off the basics of paleo. im not too strict, but paleo reaps so many rewards that i dont even know im on diet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B-Skill

B-Skill

PostSubject: Re: MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET   MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:08 am

thats good idea! just eat well and spend all calories ! eat a lot of meat an vegetables! my way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET   MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET Empty

Back to top Go down

MY NUTRITION(AND TRAINING) SHORT AND SWEET
Page 1 of 1