Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lytham workout park, situated on Fairhaven Lake (Blackpool NW Eng)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LWT

LWT

Lytham workout park, situated on Fairhaven Lake (Blackpool NW Eng) Empty
PostSubject: Lytham workout park, situated on Fairhaven Lake (Blackpool NW Eng)   Lytham workout park, situated on Fairhaven Lake (Blackpool NW Eng) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Great park in Lytham.

It's equipped with 3 pull up bars (small, medium, large)

dip bars

2 monkey bars

balance beams

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: Lytham workout park, situated on Fairhaven Lake (Blackpool NW Eng)   Lytham workout park, situated on Fairhaven Lake (Blackpool NW Eng) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Sick park man. Your a lucky guy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Lytham workout park, situated on Fairhaven Lake (Blackpool NW Eng)   Lytham workout park, situated on Fairhaven Lake (Blackpool NW Eng) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:43 am

Nice man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parkour

PostSubject: Re: Lytham workout park, situated on Fairhaven Lake (Blackpool NW Eng)   Lytham workout park, situated on Fairhaven Lake (Blackpool NW Eng) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Fellow Blackpool-ian here, have you checked the area at the bottom of the Rock Gardens (up past the Gynn on the prom?)

There's 2 pull-up bars, dipping bars, pushup bars and some other bars which I don't quite know what you're supposed to do with Rolling Eyes

Props to Blackpool anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LWT

LWT

PostSubject: Re: Lytham workout park, situated on Fairhaven Lake (Blackpool NW Eng)   Lytham workout park, situated on Fairhaven Lake (Blackpool NW Eng) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:20 am

Parkour wrote:
Fellow Blackpool-ian here, have you checked the area at the bottom of the Rock Gardens (up past the Gynn on the prom?)

There's 2 pull-up bars, dipping bars, pushup bars and some other bars which I don't quite know what you're supposed to do with Rolling Eyes

Props to Blackpool anyway

Hey buddy, how are you?
I live near Clitheroe but sometimes come to Lytham to use the park - Last time i was there some guy who was jogging past told me about another workout park that was pretty recent.
He said it was located near the windmill - Is this the park you mean? I have tried to find it on 2 occasions but have been unsucessfull.
Is the park you speak about in Blackpool or Lytham?
I know there's 2 some pull up bars and dip bars in Stanley Park but the pull up bars are a bit too thick - dip bars are perfect though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lytham workout park, situated on Fairhaven Lake (Blackpool NW Eng)   Lytham workout park, situated on Fairhaven Lake (Blackpool NW Eng) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lytham workout park, situated on Fairhaven Lake (Blackpool NW Eng)
Page 1 of 1