Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training for the Marine Corps. need help from the high hittrs(and Bar-commision)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

Training for the Marine Corps. need help from the high hittrs(and Bar-commision) Empty
PostSubject: Training for the Marine Corps. need help from the high hittrs(and Bar-commision)   Training for the Marine Corps. need help from the high hittrs(and Bar-commision) EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:57 pm

ok so as some of you on here may know,i am currently enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps. well i find out next week if i get shipped out to boot camp june 21 or not. well if i do leave next month then that means i need to maximize my pull ups until then. i currently do 20 pull ups/ 21-22 chin ups. i need a routine that will just maximize them as much as possible. Ether, Metin, any of the BAR-COMISSION, 70's Retro warrior, and of the higher up hitters your help and advise would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
pulldoggpull

pulldoggpull

Training for the Marine Corps. need help from the high hittrs(and Bar-commision) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps. need help from the high hittrs(and Bar-commision)   Training for the Marine Corps. need help from the high hittrs(and Bar-commision) EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:08 pm

wow, funny that u write that. i just found smthg yesterday night while searching for some info on the net over an article with an routine that might help you.

http://www.projectswole.com/conditioning/increase-the-number-of-pull-ups-you-can-do-by-50-percent-in-one-day/

nothing special, basically pyramid training u can change it or even do PT pyramids etc etc. but ok, it is a nice way and it works.

my two cents. if i have anything else then i´ll post it!

gl with the marines Smile
Back to top Go down
pulldoggpull

pulldoggpull

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps. need help from the high hittrs(and Bar-commision)   Training for the Marine Corps. need help from the high hittrs(and Bar-commision) EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:14 pm

since u in the army ur mby familiar with this but still, mby it helps u.

http://www.military.com/military-fitness/fitness-test-prep/pullup-push-workout

and this another read on pyramids. pyramids are rly great and did never let me down!

http://www.military.com/military-fitness/fitness-test-prep/pt-pyramid

i always do whole pyramids, go up and down. today i did a pt pyramid with

1 pull up, 2 push ups (close grip) and 3 deep squats (azz to grass) 5 steps up and then down.

and then other pyramids to 3 and back down. etc etc.

as i said, pyramids did never let me down Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps. need help from the high hittrs(and Bar-commision)   Training for the Marine Corps. need help from the high hittrs(and Bar-commision) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for the Marine Corps. need help from the high hittrs(and Bar-commision)
Page 1 of 1