Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Protein Shakes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samantha19

Protein Shakes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protein Shakes   Protein Shakes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:27 am

This high protein shakes can be made of protein powder, fruit, yogurt substitutes, oatmeal and sugar, and consumed in a meal or snack between meals. Also available in ready-made formulas drink in a series of complementary activities, and are convenient for people who always go out and do not have time to make their own milkshakes or prepare food at home. high protein shakes contain several essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals, and many are "complete meals, and can be replaced by food. May Be Ready to drink shakes nutritionally balanced and complete in addition to the low-carb diet. How many bodybuilders and athletes to comply with these diets, they consume a lot of protein shakes at regular intervals during the day can help them meet their daily nutritional requirements and to ensure that the calories come from healthy sources.

wheyproteinshake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Protein Shakes   Protein Shakes - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:16 am

I didn't read the whole topic so if wrote same suggestion , sorry.

If u want to drink protein shake that tastes good and it is useful try this one:

2 Eggs
1 Banana
500ml of milk (half litre)
3 scoops of honey
3 scoops of ground biscuit

I drink it after workout and you can drink it before too.
You can find all ingredients at home.

This shake contains approximately 30 grams of proteins which is enough for one meal,because your body can take 30/32 grams of proteins from one meal.

Back to top Go down
joew123

PostSubject: re:Protein   Protein Shakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:56 am

Hi Guys,

I am relatively new to bodyweight training (my background is in racing cycling 15yrs national and continental experience). I have used a particular product by a company in the UK called "amino load advanced" by Allsports International. Personally I swear by this product due to the fact that it is approved by the IOC and is clean as a whistle. Racing cycling has historically been linked with drug abuse (recently it is more or less clean) this product never failed me in training and racing alike.

Like all activity you should listen to your internal working of your body and have a rock solid diet consisting of obvious food sources such as:

Fruit and vegetables (power source bar none)

Honey (natures super food)

Water (vital)

Organic meat (strip processed meat 's out of your diet by less meat-yes less meat and replace it with quality over quantity)

Yoghurt (internal calmer of great upsets)

Porridge (super foooooooood)

Nuts and carbs: rice,pasta etc (essential)

Extra virgin olive oil (look at southern europe's death toll they live forever because of this oil)

Fish (need i say more)

Hope this helps, sorry for the lecture
Sleep don't be a pill popping monster or protein weight gainer, stay a lean and mean bodyweight master they are few and far between it's the way!

Peace cheers
Back to top Go down
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: Protein Shakes   Protein Shakes - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:08 am

joew123 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Like all activity you should listen to your internal working of your body and have a rock solid diet consisting of obvious food sources such as:

Fruit and vegetables (power source bar none)

Honey (natures super food)

Water (vital)

Organic meat (strip processed meat 's out of your diet by less meat-yes less meat and replace it with quality over quantity)

Yoghurt (internal calmer of great upsets)

Porridge (super foooooooood)

Nuts and carbs: rice,pasta etc (essential)

Extra virgin olive oil (look at southern europe's death toll they live forever because of this oil)

Fish (need i say more)

Hope this helps, sorry for the lecture
Sleep don't be a pill popping monster or protein weight gainer, stay a lean and mean bodyweight master they are few and far between it's the way!

Peace cheers

Never heard more true words in my life.
+1239845987590871590875974321560965963158601450872314
Back to top Go down
joew123

PostSubject: Thanks Bud   Protein Shakes - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:35 pm

I'm glad you liked my post.

Peace What a Face
Back to top Go down
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Protein Shakes   Protein Shakes - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:46 pm

I am not sure anyone can claim that Extra Virgin olive oil alone is responsible for the lower death toll in southern Europe. There are many other variables with their diet that can be attributed to that. If think we can potentially mislead / mis-educate people when we make such bold claims (superfoods).

In the end it is about balance.
flower
Back to top Go down
Bdog

PostSubject: Re: Protein Shakes   Protein Shakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:19 am

Tree-Trunk wrote:
I am not sure anyone can claim that Extra Virgin olive oil alone is responsible for the lower death toll in southern Europe. There are many other variables with their diet that can be attributed to that. If think we can potentially mislead / mis-educate people when we make such bold claims (superfoods).

In the end it is about balance.
flower
+1
Back to top Go down
joew123

PostSubject: Balance   Protein Shakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 am

It is all about balance, but combined with whole foods the combination can be very beneficial (but seriously one of the longest and healthiest people around are from the med area of europe and north africa). But again as you said it's all about balance.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protein Shakes   Protein Shakes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Protein Shakes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Training :: Nutrition-
Jump to: