Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli

Go down 
AuthorMessage
guziecpunx

guziecpunx

Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli Empty
PostSubject: Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli   Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:28 pm

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article_issue/issue_626#pull-up-strength

interesting article that I've found recently

sorry if appeared before

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://conservativepunk.net
fkncody

fkncody

PostSubject: Re: Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli   Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:09 am

I don't get it lol....what is that article even saying....

The only thing i got from that article is that pull ups work your back lol....wait a second...I already knew that!

someone explain this to me lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bdog

PostSubject: Re: Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli   Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:52 am

Good article! Thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli   Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:31 am

I don't really agree with that article , it says pull ups are not working LATS, that's not true, is it?! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loganlion

loganlion

PostSubject: Re: Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli   Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:48 am

Unleashed wrote:
I don't really agree with that article , it says pull ups are not working LATS, that's not true, is it?! lol
You got it wrong, UN. It says that your lats are too weak in the beginning to start doing pull-ups, so that doing pull-ups at that point won't really work your lats too much, according to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bdog

PostSubject: Re: Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli   Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:30 am

LoganLion wrote:
Unleashed wrote:
You got it wrong, UN. It says that your lats are too weak in the beginning to start doing pull-ups, so that doing pull-ups at that point won't really work your lats too much, according to him.
Yeah he's just saying that most people don't have the strength starting off to do pullups with proper form,so they are not working their lats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli   Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Bdog wrote:
LoganLion wrote:
Unleashed wrote:
Yeah he's just saying that most people don't have the strength starting off to do pullups with proper form,so they are not working their lats.

Aight, excuse me then Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j8g2h

j8g2h

PostSubject: Re: Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli   Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Saw this over on the PRMC forums too. Personally, I've never had a problem with the bottom of the rep, it's the top which is where I fall down Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulldoggpull

pulldoggpull

PostSubject: Re: Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli   Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:13 pm

j8g2h wrote:
Saw this over on the PRMC forums too. Personally, I've never had a problem with the bottom of the rep, it's the top which is where I fall down Embarassed

this has to do with the length of your....

afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j8g2h

j8g2h

PostSubject: Re: Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli   Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:37 pm

pulldoggpull wrote:
j8g2h wrote:

this has to do with the length of your....

afro

Yeah, I wanna say penis there, but...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulldoggpull

pulldoggpull

PostSubject: Re: Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli   Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli   Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli Empty

Back to top Go down

Pull-Up Strength: The Missing Link - by Domenic Micheli
Page 1 of 1