Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home made shake..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demo

Demo

Home made shake.. Empty
PostSubject: Home made shake..   Home made shake.. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:35 pm

Hey guys..

..what do you think a shake of raw eggs,bananas,milk and some honey (not sure about the proportions,someone could recomend me some) for flavour would work for you..since this is a pretty high protein diet does it go in favour of muscle mass and what else?..and also I heard that eating raw eggs today isn't a very smart idea?....and when and how many times a day should this be consumed..any other advice is welcomed Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fkncody

fkncody

Home made shake.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home made shake..   Home made shake.. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:48 pm

I wouldn't eat raw eggs, bad taste and possible salmonella I think, correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demo

Demo

Home made shake.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home made shake..   Home made shake.. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:49 pm

fkncody wrote:
I wouldn't eat raw eggs, bad taste and possible salmonella I think, correct me if I'm wrong.

i don't mind the taste much,specially in a shake...but I heard about the salmonela part too :/...maybe if you buy "home made" eggs you would be ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bdog

Home made shake.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home made shake..   Home made shake.. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:32 pm

That sounds gross! I like to enjoy my food
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fkncody

fkncody

Home made shake.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home made shake..   Home made shake.. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:05 pm

I would just cook the eggs separately and eat them. I'm pretty sure the protein in eggs are more easily digested when they're cooked as well, so it's almost like wasting it if you put it in a shake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulldoggpull

pulldoggpull

Home made shake.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home made shake..   Home made shake.. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:27 am

get organic eggs. if u rly hardcore go for

13 eggs in a blender. hf Very Happy

or how about this one?

milk, tuna fish, eggs. if u like spicy drinks u can add some tobasco.

u can also go for something smothier like.

milk, one or a half package of cottage cheese, almonds, and add somethings fruit-like depending on ur taste... if u like banana, add banana, if u like strawberry add strawberry.. u know Smile u could even add chocolate.

my favourite effective, cheap and tasty shake after a workout is:::::::::

chocolate milk Very Happy

easy and simply, but have tried and experimented around a bit with stuff so.. Very Happy

(especially when u dont have time to eat something and are at work a homemade shake can help a lot.)

otherwise simply "EAT YOUR PROTEIN AND DRINK YOUR WATER" <---- quoting LMB here. this guy is simply right Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fkncody

fkncody

Home made shake.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home made shake..   Home made shake.. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:17 am

pulldoggpull wrote:

or how about this one?

milk, one or a half package of cottage cheese, almonds, and add somethings fruit-like depending on ur taste... if u like banana, add banana, if u like strawberry add strawberry.. u know Smile u could even add chocolate.

easy and simply, but have tried and experimented around a bit with stuff so.. Very Happy

(especially when u dont have time to eat something and are at work a homemade shake can help a lot.)

otherwise simply "EAT YOUR PROTEIN AND DRINK YOUR WATER" <---- quoting LMB here. this guy is simply right Smile

I'm sorry if you're being sarcastic and I didn't notice, but 13 eggs in a blender is not good for you at all. That's 78 grams of protein, 59 grams of fat, and 2800mg of sodium all at once. I would not suggest anyone to ever drink that. Also, putting raw tuna and raw eggs in a blender does have some health risks. I'm sure eating raw fish isn't that good for you, (google "eating raw fish") and I already talked about how eating raw eggs is worse than eating cooked eggs. But you were right about eating your protein and drinking your water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulldoggpull

pulldoggpull

Home made shake.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home made shake..   Home made shake.. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:21 pm

fkncody wrote:
pulldoggpull wrote:

or how about this one?

I'm sorry if you're being sarcastic and I didn't notice, but 13 eggs in a blender is not good for you at all. That's 78 grams of protein, 59 grams of fat, and 2800mg of sodium all at once. I would not suggest anyone to ever drink that. Also, putting raw tuna and raw eggs in a blender does have some health risks. I'm sure eating raw fish isn't that good for you, (google "eating raw fish") and I already talked about how eating raw eggs is worse than eating cooked eggs. But you were right about eating your protein and drinking your water.

tunafish from a can ofc. in oil, tastes better than the one in water! (my opinion)

and the eggs... i said.. if ur hardcore. lol. i actually now guys who do/did this.

the tuna egg milk shake is delicious. yum yum just dont add candy!

i wasnt right, lmb is right. EAT YOUR PROTEIN AND DRINK UR WATER! flower

Last edited by pulldoggpull on Thu May 27, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulldoggpull

pulldoggpull

Home made shake.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home made shake..   Home made shake.. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:23 pm

fkncody wrote:
pulldoggpull wrote:

or how about this one?

tunafish from a can ofc. in oil, tastes better than the one in water! (my opinion)

and the eggs... i said.. if ur hardcore. lol. i actually now ppl who do that. or have seen ppl doing that. u can google it. has some nice effects Smile

the tuna egg milk shake is delicious. yum yum just dont add candy!

i wasnt right, lmb is right. EAT YOUR PROTEIN AND DRINK UR WATER! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Home made shake.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home made shake..   Home made shake.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Home made shake..
Page 1 of 1