Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi!!! Im Alonso!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DozeroTh

DozeroTh

Hi!!! Im Alonso!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!!! Im Alonso!!!   Hi!!! Im Alonso!!! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:31 am

Hi everybody!! Im alonso aka DozeroTh (yes... with de capital T xD) Im Peruvian and Im 21. Im 1.8 meters tall and I weight about 80 kg. (for the units... there always WIKI! Very Happy). Ive been training for about a year and I have just got my 17th perfect pullup this week. also mi 33th dip, and still fighting for go above my 80th pushup. And well.. you all know why Im here... I LOVE THE BAR.. im getting addicted to It, and I cant w8 to get my first muscle up (which I supposed must appear the next month).
I thanks all the bar-brothers who have putted so much effort in this sport, to make it what it is... a SPORT!! and well... sorry if my english is quite rare, but Its been a while since I used to use it often.
Salutes to Zef, Jay, Rick , all the barbarians and everybody who touches the bar with love!

DozeroTh

"Dont imagine you are giving a kiss to the bar... imagine you are giving your HEART"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v_adrian

Hi!!! Im Alonso!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!! Im Alonso!!!   Hi!!! Im Alonso!!! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Beautiful words, good luck in getting muscle-ups Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hi!!! Im Alonso!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: