Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Front lever to Back lever holds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LWT

LWT

Front lever to Back lever holds Empty
PostSubject: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:29 am

Little bit of backyard training yesterday - front lever is coming on nicely ... couldd've done with pushing my hips up slightly more. What a Face

Back to top Go down
srb21

srb21

PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:17 am

Nice man Smile
Back to top Go down
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Dam man really getting that front lever action in!
Back to top Go down
dvdguy

PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:46 pm

very nice! Im still doing the one-legger for both levers Very Happy how did you get the back lever? Does skin-the-cat method work?
Back to top Go down
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:11 am

dvdguy wrote:
very nice! Im still doing the one-legger for both levers Very Happy how did you get the back lever? Does skin-the-cat method work?

just hold it lol
Back to top Go down
Marcusuni

PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:42 am

Great job man.
Back to top Go down
http://bodyweightconvict.blogspot.com/
LWT

LWT

PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:23 pm

LittleBeastM - SS3 wrote:
dvdguy wrote:

just hold it lol

Like LittleBeast says ... Jus' hold it.
That's all i did ... don't get me wrong, it took time but just lower yourself slowly and eventually you will be straight - It's a shock at first when you finally get it!!
Back to top Go down
dvdguy

PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:01 pm

70's Retro Warrior wrote:
LittleBeastM - SS3 wrote:
dvdguy wrote:

just hold it lol

Like LittleBeast says ... Jus' hold it.
That's all i did ... don't get me wrong, it took time but just lower yourself slowly and eventually you will be straight - It's a shock at first when you finally get it!!

yeaa, cant wait Very Happy thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds Empty

Back to top Go down

Front lever to Back lever holds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Videos-
Jump to: