Elite Bodyweight Training
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Front lever to Back lever holds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LWT

LWT

Posts : 597
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 43
Location : Essex UK

Front lever to Back lever holds Empty
PostSubject: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:29 am

Little bit of backyard training yesterday - front lever is coming on nicely ... couldd've done with pushing my hips up slightly more. What a Face

Back to top Go down
View user profile
srb21

srb21

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 24
Location : Belgrade, Serbia

Front lever to Back lever holds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:17 am

Nice man Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

Mdrop

Posts : 711
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 29
Location : Collegeville, PA and Miami Beach, FL

Front lever to Back lever holds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Dam man really getting that front lever action in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dvdguy



Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-02-01

Front lever to Back lever holds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:46 pm

very nice! Im still doing the one-legger for both levers Very Happy how did you get the back lever? Does skin-the-cat method work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

Posts : 2274
Join date : 2008-12-23
Age : 28
Location : Killuminati 4 life

Front lever to Back lever holds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:11 am

dvdguy wrote:
very nice! Im still doing the one-legger for both levers Very Happy how did you get the back lever? Does skin-the-cat method work?

just hold it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcusuni



Posts : 94
Join date : 2010-03-04

Front lever to Back lever holds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:42 am

Great job man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bodyweightconvict.blogspot.com/
LWT

LWT

Posts : 597
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 43
Location : Essex UK

Front lever to Back lever holds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:23 pm

LittleBeastM - SS3 wrote:
dvdguy wrote:
very nice! Im still doing the one-legger for both levers Very Happy how did you get the back lever? Does skin-the-cat method work?

just hold it lol

Like LittleBeast says ... Jus' hold it.
That's all i did ... don't get me wrong, it took time but just lower yourself slowly and eventually you will be straight - It's a shock at first when you finally get it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dvdguy



Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-02-01

Front lever to Back lever holds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:01 pm

70's Retro Warrior wrote:
LittleBeastM - SS3 wrote:
dvdguy wrote:
very nice! Im still doing the one-legger for both levers Very Happy how did you get the back lever? Does skin-the-cat method work?

just hold it lol

Like LittleBeast says ... Jus' hold it.
That's all i did ... don't get me wrong, it took time but just lower yourself slowly and eventually you will be straight - It's a shock at first when you finally get it!!

yeaa, cant wait Very Happy thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Front lever to Back lever holds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front lever to Back lever holds   Front lever to Back lever holds Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Front lever to Back lever holds
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pulley swap
» Will Hydraulic brakes from ATVs and pit bikes work on a tractor?
» Honda Foreman Front Diff
» 1994 line back dun AQHA mare..
» Happy Birthday Tony

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Videos-
Jump to: