Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a fat guy trying to eat healthy and be buff like YEAH..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
axxstrix

axxstrix

Just a fat guy trying to eat healthy and be buff like YEAH.. Empty
PostSubject: Just a fat guy trying to eat healthy and be buff like YEAH..   Just a fat guy trying to eat healthy and be buff like YEAH.. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:24 pm

so obv i dont need help with mass sence...im pretty...big..

and i want to get into shape...even tho..round is a shape....lol

so im thinking about taking out sugar and...red meet i guess?

and maybe carbohydrates..but dont know

and if you give me good tips...i might dip into my secret stash and give yall a nice treat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fkncody

fkncody

PostSubject: Re: Just a fat guy trying to eat healthy and be buff like YEAH..   Just a fat guy trying to eat healthy and be buff like YEAH.. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Start cutting out stuff from your diet. Cut out soda, drink water. Cut out fast food. Eat more vegetables and fruit. Try to cut out processed foods like candy and chips. Don't cut out carbohydrates and fat completely. Taper off your fats and carbohydrates as the day goes on. As in, have your larger meals w/ carbs/fats earlier, and try to cut them out at night time.

You want to workout, but also perform cardio on top of that. You can do cardio by circuit training or doing HIIT on off days if possible. Consistently doing low intensity cardio is also very good. For example, walking a couple miles every day, 5 days a week is a great way to burn fat at low intensity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axxstrix

axxstrix

PostSubject: Re: Just a fat guy trying to eat healthy and be buff like YEAH..   Just a fat guy trying to eat healthy and be buff like YEAH.. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:42 pm

fkncody wrote:
Start cutting out stuff from your diet. Cut out soda, drink water. Cut out fast food. Eat more vegetables and fruit. Try to cut out processed foods like candy and chips. Don't cut out carbohydrates and fat completely. Taper off your fats and carbohydrates as the day goes on. As in, have your larger meals w/ carbs/fats earlier, and try to cut them out at night time.

You want to workout, but also perform cardio on top of that. You can do cardio by circuit training or doing HIIT on off days if possible. Consistently doing low intensity cardio is also very good. For example, walking a couple miles every day, 5 days a week is a great way to burn fat at low intensity.

okay well i prefer to call it...healthy way of living..if i call it a diet..diets are ment to be broken..as a friend told me this concept so yeah

as for drinks..i am pretty good on that all i drink mainly is tea and water

and i eat fruit on daily(usually)

not so much vegetables..but i do plan to have salad and stuff lke that

and i am working on cutting off chips..because if theres chips around i always try to get some..

and candy not that big of a deal because i dont eat it much..but i will still cut that out all the way

and for cardio

what my workout plan is

push exercices - example...dips..pushups

pull exercises - example...pullups...body rows

core exersies - example....plank..crunches..(Maybe knee raises, havent tried them yet)

and i do these each day..as in monday ide do push tuesday pull wensday core and so on

i was thinking about running the day off core day..but i dont know if thats enough cardio

because ill only be running a mile or more on that day..as im fatman and cant run too long

and also i plan to do lunges and air squats everyday..sence there not too big of a deal sence i already have big leg muscles but just want to keep the muscle there.

Last edited by axxstrix on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fkncody

fkncody

PostSubject: Re: Just a fat guy trying to eat healthy and be buff like YEAH..   Just a fat guy trying to eat healthy and be buff like YEAH.. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:47 pm

If you can't run for too long, try consistently doing low intensity cardio like walking or swimming. Walk 4-6 days a week for a couple miles if you can. Since you're heavy, low intensity cardio like this will be easy on your joints/muscles, but still burn fat. (it can be a little boring though, but if you're up to it, it will help. ;D )

Definitely eat more vegetables. I know it's hard, and sometimes expensive to buy fresh vegies; plus, who has the time to wash and cut them right? We all lead busy lives. What I do is I buy a mixed bag of frozen vegetables. Takes 5 minutes to steam them in a pot w/ a little water and boom! There's your vegies.

Good luck man!

Any more questions, feel free to ask! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axxstrix

axxstrix

PostSubject: Re: Just a fat guy trying to eat healthy and be buff like YEAH..   Just a fat guy trying to eat healthy and be buff like YEAH.. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:54 pm

fkncody wrote:
If you can't run for too long, try consistently doing low intensity cardio like walking or swimming. Walk 4-6 days a week for a couple miles if you can. Since you're heavy, low intensity cardio like this will be easy on your joints/muscles, but still burn fat. (it can be a little boring though, but if you're up to it, it will help. ;D )

Definitely eat more vegetables. I know it's hard, and sometimes expensive to buy fresh vegies; plus, who has the time to wash and cut them right? We all lead busy lives. What I do is I buy a mixed bag of frozen vegetables. Takes 5 minutes to steam them in a pot w/ a little water and boom! There's your vegies.

Good luck man!

Any more questions, feel free to ask! Very Happy

ahh yes..i actually like salad..but im kind of a cheater because i like ranch

im gunna try to put a little bit of rand and then eventually not eat it at all

and i will walk..as i am pretty active sence i do skateboard and ride my bike EVERYWHERE haha

and thanks for the tips greatly appreciate

And congratulations you get a goody from my secret stash... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a fat guy trying to eat healthy and be buff like YEAH..   Just a fat guy trying to eat healthy and be buff like YEAH.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a fat guy trying to eat healthy and be buff like YEAH..
Page 1 of 1