Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whats a good breakfest?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
axxstrix

axxstrix

whats a good breakfest? Empty
PostSubject: whats a good breakfest?   whats a good breakfest? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:33 am

i was thinking bacon and eggs

but i am keeping tract of my calories..but i dont know how many calories are in 1 egg and like 2-3 peaces of bacon..and 2 peaces of bread

so whats a good breakfest lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rtaho

Rtaho

PostSubject: Re: whats a good breakfest?   whats a good breakfest? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:13 am

google it bro, 1egg 70cal, 5g fat, 1g carb, 6g protein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
barhustler

PostSubject: Re: whats a good breakfest?   whats a good breakfest? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:34 am

oatmeal with nuts and a piece of fruit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adriaan

PostSubject: oatmeal!   whats a good breakfest? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:48 pm

peanut butter and jam oatmeal!

half cup of oats, cover it with skim milk and microwave for 2 minutes. Mix in 1 tablespoon of jam and 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Get some protein in and your set (maybe egg whites or whey in milk)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lwaterman92

Lwaterman92

PostSubject: Re: whats a good breakfest?   whats a good breakfest? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Bacon aint that great bro...
Change it to chicken..
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Lwaterman92
Cen

PostSubject: Re: whats a good breakfest?   whats a good breakfest? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Always try ta eat variety man. Nuts and peanut butter are good sources of energy your body will burn first, is some kind of fat. Bread and grains (from a good cereal) for carbohydrates which is another sources of fuel for the body to burn. Fruit is always good, eggs are great. Oatmeal cleans out your digestive system real well haha.

Personally I usually blend three bananas, handful of almonds, some honey, some peanut butter and water. I nearly always eat a couple peanut butter sandwiches. With that I'll try to eat some other fruit or have some cereal or eggs, depends what's round the house.

It helps to think of your body like a machine. Water, proper nutrients, and sleep is like gas an oil for ya car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/cory108
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: whats a good breakfest?   whats a good breakfest? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Cereal and skim milk is actually an awesome breakfast, or adding cottage cheese to a carb (oatmeal, some kind of bread). Also eggs + a carb.

When im in college i get eggs and oatmeal from the cafeteria. WHen im at home i eat cooked veggies and chicken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinoliya

shinoliya

PostSubject: Re: whats a good breakfest?   whats a good breakfest? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:43 am

If you miss get a good breakfast , most researches have shown it bad for your health circle.I suggest five pieces of bread with one egg , one apple and glass of milk.

raja

PostSubject: Re: whats a good breakfest?   whats a good breakfest? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:25 pm

shinoliya wrote:
If you miss get a good breakfast , most researches have shown it bad for your health circle.I suggest five pieces of bread with one egg , one apple and glass of milk.

There have been studies that have proved the opposite as well. Some people don't do well when they eat much or any food in the morning. I feel tired and slow if I eat first thing in the morning. That's just how my body reacts. Find what works for you and run with it.

I'd recommend fruit, nuts, or eggs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amo

Amo

PostSubject: Best Breakfast -   whats a good breakfest? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:46 am

Best Breakfast you can have,

You will need -
Oats, flaxseed, protein powder, handfull of pumpkin seeds & almonds,
and one banana.

How to make -
Oats with water microwaved for 2mins let them cool, add the protein powder & mix, add flaxseed & mix, add nuts & seeds mix and finally add the bannana chopped up & BHAM ! everything you need to start the day !

Hope this helps !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulldoggpull

pulldoggpull

PostSubject: Re: whats a good breakfest?   whats a good breakfest? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:10 am

lol.

keep away from protein powder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superbenx

superbenx

PostSubject: Re: whats a good breakfest?   whats a good breakfest? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:20 am

Amo wrote:
Best Breakfast you can have,

You will need -
Oats, flaxseed, protein powder, handfull of pumpkin seeds & almonds,
and one banana.

How to make -
Oats with water microwaved for 2mins let them cool, add the protein powder & mix, add flaxseed & mix, add nuts & seeds mix and finally add the bannana chopped up & BHAM ! everything you need to start the day !

Hope this helps !

not even close to best breakfast lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: whats a good breakfest?   whats a good breakfest? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:38 am

variety Idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats a good breakfest?   whats a good breakfest? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats a good breakfest?
Page 1 of 1