HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaining weight!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
superbenx

superbenx

Gaining weight! Empty
PostSubject: Gaining weight!   Gaining weight! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:12 am

I seriously need/want more mass to be bigger..
I eat 3-4 meals day and not hungry and satisfied and eat good...
+ I workout alot
Hows that I dont gain weight lol I do everything?
Back to top Go down
'Brix

'Brix

Gaining weight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining weight!   Gaining weight! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:06 am

If you want bigger muscles, you have to tear the muscles you already have, and then let them heal to get bigger.

To do this, you need to go to your rep maximum. Except, try and reduce lactic acid buildup, as this is the s**t that makes you sore and unable to workout the next few days.

So, max rep workouts, followed by some stretching of the muscles worked or some light boxing and/or running. That should reduce lactic acid, and make you big.
Back to top Go down
Bdog

Gaining weight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining weight!   Gaining weight! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:21 am

If you're not gaining you may need to eat more. You may not be eating enough calories for the amount of training you do. It's crazy the amount of calories some athletes consume. Like Lbm said eat hard. Don't stress though man u young. You will start to fill out in the next few years,you're still growing. Keep progressing and going hard and the physique will come.
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

Gaining weight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining weight!   Gaining weight! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:59 pm

If you really wanna gain mass , eat 6 times per day and add weight to your exercises, like weighted pull ups & push ups..
Back to top Go down
csaba

csaba

Gaining weight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining weight!   Gaining weight! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:30 pm

yes, more meals.
Back to top Go down
vassili

vassili

Gaining weight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining weight!   Gaining weight! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:46 pm

all i see , its eat more and train more.

Yeah its right but you all forgot one of the most important , the rest , the sleep.

You have to sleep well and take enough rest day to let your muscle build themself...

eat hard + good sleep + good training = gain a lot of mass.

peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gaining weight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining weight!   Gaining weight! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaining weight!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: