Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
superbenx

superbenx

Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks   Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:20 am

Do you eat sweat chocolate bars like twix,snickers,kit kat, etc...
I usually want some with tea after a meal but my brain says no its not healthy so I dont eat them but just look at the chocolate bar and drink my tea lol ..
What about coca cola,or this processed fruit juices with tons of sugar added?? is this stuff even safe for us?

How would you define this food? is it healthy? do you eat them at all?
Back to top Go down
vassili

vassili

PostSubject: Re: Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks   Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:16 pm

They are good product , not dangerous lol , just you dont have to eat a lot of this kind of food.

If you want to keep eating a bit of those , eat them at your breakfast ,you will burn the calories in your day....

But prefer other healthy food than these but you can eat that sometimes.

drink water , but coca cola or other drink like that are good just after an intense effort.

Back to top Go down
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks   Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:21 pm

eat a snicker in the middle of your workouts u need it
Back to top Go down
csaba

csaba

PostSubject: Re: Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks   Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:46 pm

imo, all that is junk food with basically no nutritional value. not necessarily bad for you if you're not gaining weight, but they won't really help your body grow. better would be instead of those have a clif bar, some dark chocolate, and real fruit juice.
Back to top Go down
Experimenter

PostSubject: Re: Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks   Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Just remember to brush your teeth within 20 minutes of drinking cola products. Those things stain your teeth like none other. Soft drinks are acidic, too. Acids will erode your teeth eventually if you do not brush or rinse with water soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Trace

PostSubject: Re: Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks   Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:39 am

It just depends on how often/how much you eat.
I haven't eaten any chocolate for a long time, even though I loved it some years ago...if you like Twix etc., you can eat it - but not everyday I guess.

Oh, and by the way Wink :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks   Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks Empty

Back to top Go down

Candies,Choc Bars,Sweat Drinks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: