Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior Diet

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ohiosteve

Warrior Diet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Diet   Warrior Diet - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:12 pm

No s**t talking, just stating facts.

You were the one that brought up bodybuilding in the first place, not me.

Yes, there is such a thing as natural bodybuilders, but they train to increase muscle mass and aesthetics, not to improve their calisthenics skills. Still entirely different.

I don't know what kind of results Metin would have achieved following The Warrior Diet. However, I am not Metin, neither is anyone else on this forum except for Metin.

If you're talking about mass gains, then you probably won't want to follow the Warrior Diet, although Ori does offer a variation on the diet in the book if you do want to gain muscle.

Ori also states that adolescents should probably not follow the Warrior Diet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bdog

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Diet   Warrior Diet - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:11 pm

ohiosteve wrote:

Yes, there is such a thing as natural bodybuilders, but they train to increase muscle mass and aesthetics, not to improve their calisthenics skills. Still entirely different.

I don't know what kind of results Metin would have achieved following The Warrior Diet. However, I am not Metin, neither is anyone else on this forum except for Metin.

If you're talking about mass gains, then you probably won't want to follow the Warrior Diet, although Ori does offer a variation on the diet in the book if you do want to gain muscle.

Well if he states that why argue with me in the first place? My original comment was to superbenx who is 14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jav

Jav

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Diet   Warrior Diet - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Bdog wrote:
ohiosteve wrote:
Bodybuilders are in a different realm than those of us on this forum. All, yes ALL of pro bodybuilders use steroids, so they do not belong in the same category as us. If you want to be a bodybuilder, you should get on a bodybuilding forum and start taking some steroids.

Also, you should give the book a read before you decide what you think "it seems like".

I used the Warrior Diet in my first year of college and after the first 2 weeks it was easy. I felt great. Lost 5 pounds and gained some strength and definition.

The book does not state to not eat at all during the day. Again, if you read the book you will find this to be true.
Did I say anything about wanting to bodybuild I was just referring to the numerous threads you see of people wanting to gain mass on this site. So no such thing as natural bodybuilding? You lost 5 pounds good for you that doesn't prove anything. I still say a 14 yr old shouldn't skip breakfast. Do you think Lbm would have the results he's gotten doing this type of diet? Get on a bodybuilding forum and start taking steroids? Why you talking s**t!

How would LBM know if he would've gotten the results he has with this diet if he's never tried it? And how would you know how effective or ineffective it is without trying it. People need to be more open minded and not just assume the way you or pros do it is the only proper way. If you like you 3-5-7 meals a day do your thing, but dont assume just because its a different way to eat than the norm that its a terrible thing.
What matters in the end isnt the time between meals its wether calories in = calories out, and the quality of the calories in and out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1346029494
Br_Warrior

Br_Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Diet   Warrior Diet - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:17 pm

For the Warrior Diet followers, u should look up for Lean Gains also , its similar, but there r some differences, like...instead of doind small meals during the day, u keep like 16hours fasted(just drinking water,teas, and so on) and 8 hours you begin the overeating..
Well, for further info, look it up on google.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulldoggpull

pulldoggpull

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Diet   Warrior Diet - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:53 pm

ohiosteve wrote:

on warrior diet. losing fat, gaining muscle. feeling good. stop talking and backing up things u have no idea about!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disembowelment

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Diet   Warrior Diet - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Leangains style eater here (notice I said eater not dieter) and I eat pretty clean paleo though I hate to call it that as it's quickly getting a reputation as a fad diet (it isn't) and feel amazing. I train fasted most of the time but that's because I never felt good training while I was still digesting. Never felt good. Once I found Leangains and had been eating paleo from a while it all made sense. Anybody curious please please read Leangains.com Martin just had a post regarding misconceptions about fasting. Its natural and healthy. Its only unhealthy when you go over DAYS without taking in any calories and even then its not the end of the world. I find fasting to be better than eating a bunch of s**t.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Diet   Warrior Diet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior Diet
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3