Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a couple of vids of progression from the last two days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muver27

muver27

a couple of vids of progression from the last two days Empty
PostSubject: a couple of vids of progression from the last two days   a couple of vids of progression from the last two days EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
uk Jay

uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: a couple of vids of progression from the last two days   a couple of vids of progression from the last two days EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:19 pm

Some good sets in there Muver...exspecially the Muscle up top bar Training like where ya doing dips. i like the ones at the end of the clip on where you just threw ya bike down and got some sets in on the gate lol Just hungry for the bar i know the feeling good progression bro thats wots up...

Barr-up n Stay-up my Bar brotha king
Back to top Go down
muver27

muver27

PostSubject: Re: a couple of vids of progression from the last two days   a couple of vids of progression from the last two days EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:05 pm

thanks bruv im always hungry for the bar you know how we do!!!!! i just checked out one of ur vids on you tube and them hop over m ups are crazy mad you got any tips for me on my m ups?

one love bar up
Back to top Go down
uk Jay

uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: a couple of vids of progression from the last two days   a couple of vids of progression from the last two days EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:05 pm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCuSwU1-PjM check this one out for ya MU's entertaining n funny but very informational great clip :lol! www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGxbOFKvszY

Last edited by Pullingravity on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: a couple of vids of progression from the last two days   a couple of vids of progression from the last two days EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:55 am

Great video man, keep going like this and you will have muscle ups really soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
muver27

muver27

PostSubject: Re: a couple of vids of progression from the last two days   a couple of vids of progression from the last two days EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:59 am

yo thanks p that vid is funny as hell but i did help man nice one

and thanks aswell daniel hopefully il get those m ups soon

peace out bar brothers one love bar up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a couple of vids of progression from the last two days   a couple of vids of progression from the last two days Empty

Back to top Go down

a couple of vids of progression from the last two days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Videos-
Jump to: