Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Workout Drink

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHouDeani

TheHouDeani

Post Workout Drink Empty
PostSubject: Post Workout Drink   Post Workout Drink EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:53 pm

along with a banana, this is what i drink afterwards:

-get some of the pasteurized egg whites(http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/eggwhite2R.jpg)
-get some chocolate milk

pour milk in a glass, mix a little egg whites well and drink. it may sound weird but it tastes just like regular chocolate milk but with tons of added protein

works like a charm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

Mdrop

Post Workout Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Workout Drink   Post Workout Drink EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:41 am

TheHouDeani wrote:
along with a banana, this is what i drink afterwards:

-get some of the pasteurized egg whites(http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/eggwhite2R.jpg)
-get some chocolate milk

pour milk in a glass, mix a little egg whites well and drink. it may sound weird but it tastes just like regular chocolate milk but with tons of added protein

works like a charm

If your drinking low fat CM then why do u need the egg whites? After a workout the 3:1 ratio u get in chocolate milk is the perfect ratio for growth and restoration, then you can refuel again in an hour. It seems like i t would just be a waste of money, or do u not drink alot of the CM, so u need to add the protein (egg whites) and carbs (banana)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHouDeani

TheHouDeani

Post Workout Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Workout Drink   Post Workout Drink EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:30 pm

i see your point. i dont drink much milk(only after workouts) so when i do i like to add the protein from egg whites
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Post Workout Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Workout Drink   Post Workout Drink Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Workout Drink
Page 1 of 1