Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you eat

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
beedog

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:36 pm

It would be interesting to know how you guys eat on daily basis?

Mine goes like this

10 am
coffee and milk (nothing else)

2pm
protein shake (after training), banana

5 pm
something like pizza or big mac

9 pm
bread and meat

like this now, I used to eat every 2 hours for 4 years when I was trying to eat like a bodybuilder Smile thank god it's over....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uk Jay

uk Jay

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Eat some veg and fruits not too many big macs bro...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:19 pm

7 am - 4-6 slices brown bread with peanut butter milk/water

9-10 am - 6 slices brown bread with peanut butter / milk / water

12 am 4 slices and 2 eggs with a banana , yoghurt and apple (beforetraining) water/milk

2 - on training . fruits and water

4-5 - yoghurt /water/ (ontraining)

6-7 chicken, rice,vegtables,etc etc

i m still hungry after that i eat brown bread and fruit .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daWALLi

daWALLi

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Damn, I'm still in awe of the amount of peanut butter bread Metin eats in the morning - lol!

Breakfast - bran cereal and a slice or two of whole wheat bread with peanut butter, lots of fruit.

Lunch - healthy sandwiches (whole wheat bread, lean meat, veggies)

Dinner - chicken breast, veggies, pasta, etc.

Korean food is very rich in veggies, so I eat a lot of it.

During the day I snack on fruit.

I RARELY eat fast food, but I do like to indulge every now and again.

A couple of cold beers on the weekend! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:35 am

What do you eat 636172369_5_Ji-W

WHAT ? Sad I WAS HUNGRY Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Daniel

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:02 pm

KFC is good every now and then Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
DaPowerhouseJ

DaPowerhouseJ

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:34 pm

LittleBeast...now I'm hungry...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/PowerhouseJ
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:54 am

PowerhouseJ wrote:
LittleBeast...now I'm hungry...

lol eat those food once a month
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterSergej

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:09 pm

0600 : Rapid Burn from Proteinfabrikken. With a kiwi. (of to kardio)

7.15 100g grain with 2 scoop protein and water.

10.15 100g bread with some kind of meat on it..

13.15 175g chicken file with brocolli and 30g pasta

1615 same as over.

after training: 2 scoop protein, 2 scoop carb.

before night, 2 scoop protein, kasein..

gives about 2500 kcal..if to little i put in more carbs with grain. works pretty good, have just it for a half year, when i get tired of something i just change it with something..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potter

Potter

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Breakfast: 4egg omlette with tomato and cheese and milkcoffe with 2 sugar
snack: fruits
lunch: soup and rice with chicken or fish and vegetables
dinner: one can oily fish (100g) with a slice of bread
before bed: one glass of milk

what do you think, its all right up there? any comment?

oh what can i eat next to the oily fish that fits to it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
martinml

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Potter wrote:
Breakfast: 4egg omlette with tomato and cheese and milkcoffe with 2 sugar
lunch: soup and rice with chicken or fish and vegetables
dinner: one can oily fish (100g) with a slice of bread
before bed: one glass of milk

what do you think, its all right up there? any comment?

oh what can i eat next to the oily fish that fits to it?

If you have anouf energy it looks pretty good. With the oily fish you can use some salat or somthing man.. And if you need more energy, put some carbs in your breakfast, some type of oatmeal...for excample.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMaster

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:08 pm

8: OJ, Oatmeal, Eggwhites
11: Protein Shake with Banana and fat free milk
2: Kidney Beans, Brown rice, Mixed Veggies
5: Tuna Sandwich
8: Chicken, Mixed veggies,
11: Protein Shake with fat free milk

Usually something like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adventure8410

Adventure8410

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:40 am

Hey guys, I would have to say diet is probably the weakest link in my training arsenal (I give into the cravings way too often)

At the moment my diet is a little something like this:
Breakfast: Oatmeal with fruit, or eggs
Snack: fruit, or almonds, or protein shake
Lunch: Turkey cheese and veggie wrap with some fruit
Snack: Same as before
Dinner: Grilled chicken with salad, or grilled chicken and something (mostly if it has chicken it isn't safe around me)

I tend to come out under 1900 Kcal, which I know for my current weight and bulking goals isn't good but I am trying to lean down and get that elusive 6-pack scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Druevin

Druevin

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:08 pm

meal 1:100gram oatmeal and 1box tunafish (120gram)
meal 2: 1 proteinshake with carbos
After workout: Eiter: 1: 5eggs with 100gram oatmeal or 2: 3 box tunafish with pasta.
Meal 4: Depends on which one I chose on meal 3. If I did eggs at meal 3 I do tunafish at this meal.
Meal 5: 1 box cottage cheese (300gram)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reality

Reality

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:49 pm

6am - Fresh fruit smoothie: 1 cup of strawberries, 1.5 cups of blueberries, 2 banana's + 2 table spoons of Hulled Hemp seed hearts.

7:30am - Coffee -black with one teaspoon of raw brown sugar.

10am - Fresh fruit: either a Pear, Apple or some grapes + Half a Salmon sandwich on Multi-grain bread.

11:30am - Half a Salmon sandwich on Multi-Grain with Lettuce, onions, garlic.. and some other spices *no salt* + handful of nuts *unsalted peanuts, or pecans*.

1:30pm - Fresh fruit: Either a banana or some grapes + handful of nuts

3pm - 500ml cup of green tea & brown rice *mix*

7pm - Home cooked korean fair: usually consists of many, many vegetables and fish -salmon, Brown Rice + Wild Rice mix..

8pm - On a rare occasion, I will indulge with a light beer.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessicajane

jessicajane

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Interesting how you men eat...

I'm pretty low-carb, hitting only about 50-70g a day on average. I get about 100-150g of fat a day, and about 80-140g of protein a day which equates to about 1500-2200 calories a day. Satisfying :-) Here is my sample menu:

Breakfast:
3 eggs + 4 strips of bacon
1/2 banana with shredded unsweetened coconut
coffee with heavy cream

Late Lunch:
2-3 chicken drumsticks with skin
spinach sauteed in bacon grease
tea with heavy cream

Dinner:
~6-8oz. steak
steamed broccoli with 2 TBS butter
cup of boiled kale with tomatoes and garlic

Supplementation:
multivitamin
1-4g omega-3 fatty acids
"No-Salt" product for potassium
~1500-2500 IU of vitamin D
calcium + magnesium

Indulgences:
whiskey on ice
red wine
dark chocolate

Tastiest diet I've ever been on, for sure. ;-) I get to eat pork rinds??? I mean, come on! Can't beat it. :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bdog

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Damn! I didn't know someone else had the same name as me lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:16 am

damn, woman.. i guess im unable to function in such an organized manner.. xD
i eat what i want or have at my disposal when its ready or when i want.
for example.. when i wake up i forget to eat and go watch tv for 2 hours usualy. i then eat alot.. wait like.. well till i get hungry and eat again.. the next time i eat is either before bed or in the middle of the night when i get hungry.. if i have time or remember i eat tuna eggs cornflakes+milk and stuff like that inbetween. i eat shitloads of meat 2.. put all the beers in there and voila xD
man i get what i need when i need it. my metabolism suits me perfectly, not that doctor perfect crap.. and i never get sick no matter how i dress in the winter and i have no health crap to worry about whatsoever.
ive always been under the opinion that people should eat what they want and feel like eating. i dont support obesity and fat people tho. but below those extremes it doesnt matter xD
IMHO.
whiskey on ice? damn. thats one hell of an indulgence Wink
beer for me.. works wonders in the 6pack abs department XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessicajane

jessicajane

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:30 am

@Blehzor, it's not like I *schedule* meals and I *have* to eat at those specific times, that's just usually how my meals pan out... I actually try to fast periodically, usually from early evening to late morning. Have you ever heard of Lean Gains? The guy responsible for the website reccomends a 16/8 eating plan (16 hours fast/8 hours eat) to maximize muscle growth and reduce body fat.

...You are also nineteen. ;-) You have YOUTH on your side and probably good GENETICS. You don't need "doctor perfect" because well, s**t, there's no such thing anyway. I think doctors are the LEAST educated on nutrition. I've done trial and error, and find this way of eating to make me feel a WHOLE lot better. It's amazing how much nutrition can impact you, and most of the time you don't realize it until you make MASSIVE changes (I went from low-fat/high-carb to a high-fat/low-carb for instance.) But if you don't have any incentive to change up your s**t, go ahead and do what you got to do, at least you're eating. ;-)

Obesity is VERY OFTEN the result of insulin resistance, caused by eating too many highly processed carbs and sugars. The pancreas gets incredibly overloaded and can't process food properly anymore, which actually makes obese people MALNOURISHED (Go figure, right???) This is why they usually have uncontrollable hunger. Their insulin levels are also SO high that that specific hormone is constantly telling the body to STORE FAT. When insulin levels are low (for instance, on a low-carb diet,) the body is never getting that message and therefore, will not store body fat unless calories are never burned for energy.

PHEW! Hows that for a little biology lesson in the morning! ;-)

I have whiskey on ice since it has virtually no carbohydrates or sugar, has a bite I really can appreciate, and hits me harder than a bottle of beer. Although... I do like a good brew every once in awhile. ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 pm

i heard about plenty of stuff. im just saying that i know what works for me best. and as long as i dont care for the ammount of fat i have on me im good. besides its not that much so its not a big deal worth caring about.. much.
wow youth.. im 19. im as fit and capable as every human till early thirties. how old are u for that matter? and yeah.. i agree. genetics are on my side for the most part. but i still gotta work for my physique lol. my point was that structuring meals in 4-8 meals a day is s**t. unless it feels good for u.
true.. but there are plenty of people that are fat by their own fault. no disease or whatever.. so obesity for them is their own fault. untill i get like they are i have no problem with eating everything i see.
i always hated biology and phylosophising(spelling?) on these matters. but s**t happens Wink
see i dont get that xD i drink beer because its good. i drink jaeger if i wanna be buzzed.. i drink tequila if im on a bet. its all the same to me.. i cant judge alcohol by calories.. its just not.... normal? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McCoy

McCoy

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Depending on what's available and what my mum makes (have to eat what she makes, don't want to offend her) my ideal meals would look like:

milk (low fat), fruit (big fan of dried mangos) nuts (almonds for sure) in the morning.

milk, fruit, yogurt (love raspberry) and nuts along with a salad for lunch

milk and water along with pasta yogurt and nuts for dinner.

Whenever I get hungry for snacks during the day I either chomp on nuts or make tea, I get most of my protein from milk yogurt and nuts. I don't eat a lot of each either and I'm usually pretty satisfied and not bloated after meals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Popeye

Popeye

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Beans , Eggs , Tuna , Chicken , Meat , nuts , milk, vegetals and WATER
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CpfWQx1FbU
grishenko45

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:34 am

I see we're all eating pretty much the same stuff

my diet goes a little like this....

6am - 1 bowl of porridge with corn flakes and raisins - 1 cup of milk and a coffee (de-caf!) with milk - no sugar. Or brown toast with milk peanut butter.

8:30am - 1 tin of tuna with salad cream

10am - chicken breast/fillet in wraps - or jacket potato with beans - or tuna/chicken pasta.

12:30pm - sandwiches with either peanut butter, cottage cheese, dairylee, meat or raisins on! 1 piece of fruit. Raisins. Boiled eggs. cereal bars

3pm - piece of friut or a protien shake

5-6pm or 5-6:30pm - workout

6:30pm - 3 cups milk - with boiled vegetables with either pasta/meat or potatoes (evening meal)

8pm - protien shake or porridge

9pm - few spoons of cottage cheese with a bowl of dry cereal with raisins

10pm - bed!

works for me, and i'm always trying to make it more exicing or different...so if i see anyone eating something i fancy - i'll try to add it in!

EDIT: i ONLY drink water or milk throught the day, or the odd cup of fresh orange juice or fresh apple juice.

Supplements: Cod Liver Oil and Omega-3 (+the odd BCAA!)

Last edited by grishenko45 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

ironloo

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:03 am

7:00a.m - 2 bowls of cereal, 4 slices of wheat bread with peanut butter ,jelly ,bananas, and cashews maybe another banana.

10:00a.m. - turkey, celery

1:00p.m. - grilled chicken, vegetables

4:00p.m. tuna, broccoli

6:00p.m. fish, lots of vegetables

sometimes more or less depending on the amount of training that day.But lately i been lowering carbs and it helped alot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:37 pm

1st meal random -6pm/wakeup at 2pm, either works
2nd meal midnight-2am
3rd meal 3-4am before bed/after training

1st meal lunch, usualy BIG, meat+potatoes+pasta+salad is the most frequent. i also eat beans and soups and other stuff, depends on what my parents make. i dont each much cheese tho.
2nd meal, snacks/tuna+peanut butter+bread/cornflakes+milk, before training/dinner
3rd meal eggs, some fat i guess/tuna, peanut butter, meat

i eat bananas, apples, grapes, other fruits, pies, and all that kinda snacks throughout the day. also fatty food. sausages and all that crap. doesnt affect me one damn bit lol.
i drink alot of beer also sometimes, i down 1l of milk per day, and 3l of water, somewhat, per day. also have loads of movie nights that include popcorn and some other types of booze besides beer.
if i go out to a party i eat about 2x more and drink more water and milk. i do my workout again in the night so that performance isnt that diminished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

What do you eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you eat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Nutrition-
Jump to: