Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you eat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pulldoggpull

pulldoggpull

What do you eat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:56 pm

FOOD! LEMME EAT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superbenx

superbenx

PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:56 am

McCoy wrote:
Depending on what's available and what my mum makes (have to eat what she makes, don't want to offend her) my ideal meals would look like:

milk (low fat), fruit (big fan of dried mangos) nuts (almonds for sure) in the morning.

milk, fruit, yogurt (love raspberry) and nuts along with a salad for lunch

milk and water along with pasta yogurt and nuts for dinner.

Whenever I get hungry for snacks during the day I either chomp on nuts or make tea, I get most of my protein from milk yogurt and nuts. I don't eat a lot of each either and I'm usually pretty satisfied and not bloated after meals.

meat ? pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim

Tim

PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:24 am

Work out for an hour ish in the morning before breakfast, drinking water
7.30 ish Breakfast - Musli (oats and fruits... no nuts) orange juice and milk/protein shake

12.30 ish Lunch - 2 wraps filled with lettuce and peppers, some form of meat or fish, hand full of baby tomatos and an apple

6 ish get home have a banana, kiwi,
7 ish have tea lasagne/paella/risotto/bolognaise, basically meat & lots of veggies and either rice or pasta, plus a bit of bread

10 ish a couple of slices of bread, some cheese and a milk/protein shake Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:35 am

Hi,
I eat something like this:

7am milk with cereals
10am 30gr of taralli (cause i'm at school, and that's the better thing that i can buy at the lil machines)
12pm 30gr of taralli again, water
14pm 100/150gr of pasta and a flatbread/or arab bread with ham and cheese, water
17pm milk with cereals and juice
20pm 100/150gr of pasta, 1 slice of chicken chest, water
23pm milk with cereals

I eat enough for gain mass? Or did i increase the carbs or proteins?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superbenx

superbenx

PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:50 am

Lloyd wrote:
Hi,
I eat something like this:

7am milk with cereals
10am 30gr of taralli (cause i'm at school, and that's the better thing that i can buy at the lil machines)
12pm 30gr of taralli again, water
14pm 100/150gr of pasta and a flatbread/or arab bread with ham and cheese, water
17pm milk with cereals and juice
20pm 100/150gr of pasta, 1 slice of chicken chest, water
23pm milk with cereals

I eat enough for gain mass? Or did i increase the carbs or proteins?

Sorry but this is the shitest diet I have ever seen in my life..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:20 am

jessicajane wrote:

You don't need "doctor perfect" because well, s**t, there's no such thing anyway. I think doctors are the LEAST educated on nutrition.

This is so true...My ex was a Doctor. In her 5 years of study she had one lecture on nutrition and that was specific to pregnancy. Doctors study medicine and surgery. They decide whether you need either, weighting up the risks/side effects against the effects of your illness/condition.

They are the last person I would go to for advice on nutrition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disciple

Disciple

PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:52 pm

breakfast (08:30) This really depends on my mood, and how fancy I want to make. usually two slices of brown bread with ham, Milk/Orange juice, a banana, and 1 whole egg. If I am in a hurry; a bowl of healthy cerial with lots of grain.

Lunch: (11:30) Leftovers from yesterdays dinner. Chicken and pasta or rice is a classic.

Quick snack: (usually around 13:00-14:00), just to keep the blood sugar up; nuts and a banana or an apple

Post workout: Protein shake, just to give my body something to digest before I have dinner.

Dinner (17:00-18:00) Whatever I feel like. Usually chicken, turkey or steak with pasta, rice, potatos, couscous and various veggies.

Late night snack: (everything between 21:00 and 23:00) Same as breakfast. Depends on how fancy I want to get.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jahncrish

PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:23 am

My diet menu is as follows.

Breakfast: Oatmeal + Parfait/Smoothie and Milk.

Lunch: Classic Grilled Chicken sandwich (no mayo)
Evening; Orange,Apple

Dinner: Mexican vegetarian dishes like Ceviche,Chiles Renellos and Enchiladas.

best diet plans
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you eat   What do you eat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you eat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Nutrition-
Jump to: