Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I urge everyone to try a true...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SlikRic

SlikRic

I urge everyone to try a true... Empty
PostSubject: I urge everyone to try a true...   I urge everyone to try a true... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:09 pm

freestyle set. What this means is your mind is blank, or the opposite, you are in the zone. Either way you have no idea what you are going to do until you touch the bar and something incredible comes out of it because of this. Believe me if you have the right mind-set, something great will come out!

Normally before I getting on the bar, I'm like "Ok, I'm gonna try and do this, this and this" but In this vid at :9 secs. I had no idea what I was gonna do before the set. (the first part of the set got cut off) I notice my arm was pretty high up while doing the pendulum and when I did the typewriter the next natural thing was to push myself to the top of the muscle up. No planning or thinking involved. First time I ever did that. It was real freestyle. The best feeling! Thats why when I was pushing to the top of the muscle up, I had a big smile on my face! lol

I urge everyone to do this either on the pull-up bar or dip bar.
Back to top Go down
http://rickseedman.com/
Michael8christian

Michael8christian

PostSubject: Re: I urge everyone to try a true...   I urge everyone to try a true... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:17 pm

nice rick that was,is and will be incredible freestyle. thanks for many inspiration.
Back to top Go down
SlikRic

SlikRic

PostSubject: Re: I urge everyone to try a true...   I urge everyone to try a true... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Thanks bro. I didn't write this to show off though. It is just an explanation. My intention is for you to do this. Whether you film yourself or write about your experiences, would love to see/read it.
Back to top Go down
uk Jay

uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: I urge everyone to try a true...   I urge everyone to try a true... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:26 pm

Yeah thats true i gotta start doing that...and stop thinkin about a routine before gettin in and just get in the Zone and freestyle on the bars. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SlikRic

SlikRic

PostSubject: Re: I urge everyone to try a true...   I urge everyone to try a true... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:34 pm

When Michael Jordans in the zone look what happens.

Nuff Said. lol
Back to top Go down
uk Jay

uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: I urge everyone to try a true...   I urge everyone to try a true... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:39 pm

SlikRic wrote:
When Michael Jordans in the zone look what happens.

Nuff Said. lol

So true Laughing
Back to top Go down
Michael8christian

Michael8christian

PostSubject: Re: I urge everyone to try a true...   I urge everyone to try a true... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:58 pm

when I have plan I call it train. When I do freestyle I dont know what I will do on the bar Smile this my last vid freestyle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMLgeMIR8X0&feature=channel_page but still no good . a lot work for me, yet
Back to top Go down
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: I urge everyone to try a true...   I urge everyone to try a true... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:06 pm

yea i got something new that never be done i think. i show you all soon
Back to top Go down
SlikRic

SlikRic

PostSubject: Re: I urge everyone to try a true...   I urge everyone to try a true... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:04 am

Don't say its no good man. Ur putting in a lot of work! Celebrate your success so far.
Back to top Go down
LMTGJ

PostSubject: Re: I urge everyone to try a true...   I urge everyone to try a true... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Hmm i tink i understand. I dont think i have completely freed my mind bt il keep this method in mind nxt time
Back to top Go down
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: I urge everyone to try a true...   I urge everyone to try a true... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Yeah, I've never really given freestyling a try. It seems like such a cool concept.

Rick your controlled muscle ups are amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I urge everyone to try a true...   I urge everyone to try a true... Empty

Back to top Go down

I urge everyone to try a true...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Training :: Training Routines-
Jump to: