Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ffffffffffffuckerss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
superbenx

superbenx

ffffffffffffuckerss Empty
PostSubject: ffffffffffffuckerss   ffffffffffffuckerss EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:17 am

they are with you for years but when you bring them into this you show them the right path they improve get stronger and bigger then suddenly the mother fucker is thinking he is above you and it becomes a secret little competteion when he dont go out with you anymore but workouts secretly at home now its a battle between 3 friends lmao its what they claim they are "friends".

but its not friendship anymore when every group workout you go all they do is trying to show who is better i get sick of it they got 0 humbleness i wish they were different.

its not friendship but a battle who got better body skills girls lol
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: ffffffffffffuckerss   ffffffffffffuckerss EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:20 am

What?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
mgraham404

mgraham404

PostSubject: Re: ffffffffffffuckerss   ffffffffffffuckerss EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:38 am

Daniel wrote:
What?
+1
Back to top Go down
superbenx

superbenx

PostSubject: Re: ffffffffffffuckerss   ffffffffffffuckerss EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:48 am

bottom line
my friends are bunch of fags
Back to top Go down
dacicsak

dacicsak

PostSubject: Re: ffffffffffffuckerss   ffffffffffffuckerss EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:16 am

superbenx wrote:
they are with you for years but when you bring them into this you show them the right path they improve get stronger and bigger then suddenly the mother fucker is thinking he is above you and it becomes a secret little competteion when he dont go out with you anymore but workouts secretly at home now its a battle between 3 friends lmao its what they claim they are "friends".

but its not friendship anymore when every group workout you go all they do is trying to show who is better i get sick of it they got 0 humbleness i wish they were different.

its not friendship but a battle who got better body skills girls lol

Dont worry mate! If u take care of your own training and do as your body tells u, u will get better than your friends.

Dont care other persons successes (only if it is motivating), but if u only get angry if they get stronger and better, u will stuck at your level.

I know what u mean...i had the same issue, then i leveled up Very Happy and now i dont care about others now. You are u, and the one person u can worry about is YOU (in training)!!!!

DO WHAT U DO and DONT CARE OTHERS! If u do the training well, u will success too.

do not let your friendship go bad because of being little kid. who is better or stonger. Be intelligent and patient. Train and u will success. Smile

One little piece of advice: Dont tell them your current progression. And after a while they will be surprised what u can do Wink

Peace
Back to top Go down
PhilPot

PhilPot

PostSubject: Re: ffffffffffffuckerss   ffffffffffffuckerss EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:29 am

Ignore them. Let them make it a competition, and make it clear you aren't part of it. Calisthenics is a personal thing, you aren't competing with anyone but yourself. No offense but it sounds to me like you may be blowing it out of proportion a little bit, maybe a little upset that they're suddenly better then you? If thats the case, like I said, just shake it off and keep training. Its all you can do.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/PhilliamDane
Adamas

Adamas

PostSubject: Re: ffffffffffffuckerss   ffffffffffffuckerss EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:39 pm

It should be motivation for you. If they are trying to be better than you, do everything to be better than them..
Back to top Go down
pulldoggpull

pulldoggpull

PostSubject: Re: ffffffffffffuckerss   ffffffffffffuckerss EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:14 pm

steal their girls
Back to top Go down
ohiosteve

PostSubject: Re: ffffffffffffuckerss   ffffffffffffuckerss EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:51 pm

This is what makes it fun to workout with friends. Everybody wants to get better. I have 3 buddies that I workout with and we all compete. Zef and Jude compete. Just have fun with it that's what it's about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ffffffffffffuckerss   ffffffffffffuckerss Empty

Back to top Go down

ffffffffffffuckerss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: