Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breadd , carbs and my diet ..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wracko

Breadd , carbs and my diet .. Empty
PostSubject: Breadd , carbs and my diet ..   Breadd , carbs and my diet .. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:56 am

NOt really posted before but neeed somwe help off ppl who no wat there on a bout ..
My dail eating routine is ..
5.30am - Breakfast cereal (shreddies)
9am - chicken salad tortilla wrap ..
12am - chicken sandwhich , Brown bread
2.45-4 - training
4pm - Protein shake
6pm - brown rice , beans or peas with sum sort of meat which is processed but not got a option with that as live with parents...

im 18 and 65kg , 10 1/2 stone, so not much to me .. iv veen training since bout start of this year .. not really accomplished much but recently iv been sticking to a routine and aiming for goals ..

Back to my point .. I would love to be bigger but jus dnt seem to happen , always seem to add fat at a rapid pace ..
I think my body fat is roughly 13% ...

I want help with how to improve my diet .. to add mass but really dnt wanna add fat .. as i really want to be able to the 6pak that is cryiing to be seen .. this is mainly for a confidence issues..

i would be grateful off any help or tips from any1 .. thanks
Back to top Go down
ironloo

ironloo

PostSubject: Re: Breadd , carbs and my diet ..   Breadd , carbs and my diet .. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 am

You are most likely carb sensitive like me and have to be strict.This should help.

5:30 a.m. - Cereal and banana, or 1 bowl of oats and berries 16 oz. milk
9:00 a.m. - 1 can tuna mixed with celery
12:00 a.m. - 2 grilled chicken lots of broccoli / handful of mixed nuts
4:00 p.m - Protein shake
6:00 p.m.- Meat, vegetables,

Back to top Go down
Wracko

PostSubject: Re: Breadd , carbs and my diet ..   Breadd , carbs and my diet .. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:46 pm

how would i no if i was carb sensitive ..?
soo does this mean to cut out the rice and bread .. as at 12 , that a sandwich as i at work .. and not got facilities to cook ..
Back to top Go down
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Breadd , carbs and my diet ..   Breadd , carbs and my diet .. EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:43 am

you want to put on size but want the 6 pack?

pick which one you want to achieve first. Its winter right now, you going to be going around topless?

for a good six pack you need to hit sub 10% body fat. But its hard to get there and be piling on the muscle at the same time.

This is where periodization comes in.

As for your diet, Carbs are your friend if you want to grow and get stronger.

Carbs work synergistcally with protein to aid recovery and create an anti-catabolic effect post training,

I would chuck in some some carbs with your protein shake. A banana and some dextrose would do it. Go for a 2-1 ratio C-P during a mass phase and 1-1 during cutting.
Back to top Go down
Wracko

PostSubject: Re: Breadd , carbs and my diet ..   Breadd , carbs and my diet .. EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:32 pm

ironloo wrote:

You are most likely carb sensitive like me and have to be strict.This should help.

5:30 a.m. - Cereal and banana, or 1 bowl of oats and berries 16 oz. milk
9:00 a.m. - 1 can tuna mixed with celery
12:00 a.m. - 2 grilled chicken lots of broccoli / handful of mixed nuts
4:00 p.m - Protein shake
6:00 p.m.- Meat, vegetables,

Iv done sum research on what u said and from what iv read it does seem like im , carb sensitive .. cant belive iv never heard of this before .. But how do you cope with training with low amount of carbs ...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breadd , carbs and my diet ..   Breadd , carbs and my diet .. Empty

Back to top Go down

Breadd , carbs and my diet ..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Training :: Nutrition-
Jump to: