Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SlikRic

SlikRic

Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams   Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:52 am

Here is an article I wrote for everyone about being great while achieving your dreams.

This article includes some techniques i've learned that have helped me. I hope others can get something out of them as well. I often have to remind myself of things like rewarding myself at each milestone so I don't burn out. For example, while building this website, I was so focusing on finishing it, but in the process I was really burning myself out. I had to remind myself of this and I started celebrating by rewarding myself in some way special upon completion of each page. It really helps. Especially for certain moves that are long-term goals, like an OAP or planche.

Give me some feedback. I have not written many articles. Let me know what you think about this.

-Rick
Back to top Go down
http://rickseedman.com/
uk Jay

uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams   Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:46 am

Wow that article is great gotta print it and put it up some where got me amped man keep them coming Rick.. thanx for sharing dude also for taking the time out to build the sites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams   Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:46 am

It was a good article Rick, even more so considering you haven't done many.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams   Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:31 am

rick ur words always bring me back on my path, i have alot of famely problems but you you keep me on my dream. thank you rick, this is a awesome article, you the man !
Back to top Go down
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams   Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Great piece and so true! I never used to have small goals along the way before, but now I do. It's so important, these small goals, because they give you the motivation to continue and strive for more!
Back to top Go down
SlikRic

SlikRic

PostSubject: Re: Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams   Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:42 pm

thanks bros! very appreciative of the comments

crazy weekend. hope to put up the new stuff soon!
Back to top Go down
http://rickseedman.com/
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams   Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:02 pm

SlikRic wrote:
thanks bros! very appreciative of the comments

crazy weekend. hope to put up the new stuff soon!

CANT WAIT RICK AND I JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW IN 2 WEEKS I M TOUCHIN THE SKY i m back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams   Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Being Great While Achieving Your Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: