Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Acai, Maca root

Go down 
AuthorMessage
1stratos1

1stratos1

About Acai, Maca root Empty
PostSubject: About Acai, Maca root   About Acai, Maca root EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Hello well i would like to ask u ur opinion about Acai Berry powder and Maca root powder. I saw these foods or supplyments or whatver they are dunno from a vid of kalosthenos and i just thought to search a bit about it. I found that they are good but dunno if its ok to buy asnd use something like that. Its in powder and is that ok? it that like a raw food? i mean natural ?

Also one else that i found is Camu-Camu berry in powder. In a greek site that sells them got them in superfoods but is it really ok to try something like that?

Thnx a lot for ur time and ur replies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

ironloo

PostSubject: Re: About Acai, Maca root   About Acai, Maca root EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:25 pm

If you plan on getting maca root powder get the gelatinized version it is easier to digest. You can use the powder in your cooking, cereal, smoothies, tea coffee, pretty much anything. It gives good energy and taste good in the right mixture of food. Its worth a try good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: About Acai, Maca root   About Acai, Maca root EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:54 pm

well yeah but is it ok to use without asking anyone etc? i mean it got no disadvantages like some supplyments ? ofc all food got pros and cons but even if it is in powder is like a normal food like fruit or whatever? ALso what about Acai berry powder?

Well i just care to get more vitamins minerals etc that body needs as my diet isnt that good (not eating many fruits etc).

But what i want to say is that i prefer to take it from natural sources if possible so is it ok even if it is in powder?

Thnx a lot again, i just want to be sure before buy a thing that i dont know much about it.Also what is this gelatinized version?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Acai, Maca root   About Acai, Maca root Empty

Back to top Go down

About Acai, Maca root
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Nutrition-
Jump to: