Bar-barians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!

Go down 
+17
VASIA(RUS)
K4lisPeluru
Oni_BG
mcsammyd
zakaveli
Trace
Sharaz
Markovitch91
LondonBoi20
scyth3r6
WolfpacK
LWT
grishenko45
King Cobra
muver27
pulldoggpull
uk Jay
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
scyth3r6

scyth3r6

HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:20 pm

haha oh im so far away from evereyone
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/scyth3r6
Trace

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:13 am

I'll be in the UK (Oxford) from April 18 to April 30th, maybe we could get sth going.
Back to top Go down
uk Jay

uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Trace wrote:
I'll be in the UK (Oxford) from April 18 to April 30th, maybe we could get sth going.

Yeah maybe. Can you get down to Central London during that time?
Back to top Go down
Markovitch91

Markovitch91

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Yo Jay, where do you have in mind for this meet up? Regents Park?? I can get there no probs Smile
Back to top Go down
uk Jay

uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:18 am

Markovitch91 wrote:
Yo Jay, where do you have in mind for this meet up? Regents Park?? I can get there no probs Smile

Thats Great Bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Markovitch91

Markovitch91

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:26 am

Let's do this!! Very Happy
We should try to get Lee to come along too!
Back to top Go down
scyth3r6

scyth3r6

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Markovitch91 wrote:
Let's do this!! Very Happy
We should try to get Lee to come along too!

yeah, that would be cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/scyth3r6
zakaveli

zakaveli

PostSubject: Great Work!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:29 pm

I luv what I see farao
Back to top Go down
http://bar-barians.com
mcsammyd

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:29 am

id be up for meetin up, im a newbie and live in london, im free april 25th-30th, would be awesome to get loads of us to meet up
Back to top Go down
http://www.sammydinneen.com
uk Jay

uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:18 pm

All who are up for any meets you'll find Lee and myself most saturdays Down at primrose hill park london from 9.am - miday. and tues afternoon's from 12pm at Victoria park london(check the park finder thread for the park details) If your really serious about training the Bar-Baric way either inbox me or Lee. No time wasters please.. Bring plenty of water, a good attitude, you can bring your ego with you but but id like to see it tattooed all over the bars..and oh yeah one last thing bring a bucket..or something to puke into!

Barr-UP!
Back to top Go down
Oni_BG

Oni_BG

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:29 pm

I joined the forums just now and i will be up for a meeting any time!
Back to top Go down
K4lisPeluru

K4lisPeluru

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:28 am

jay uk wrote:
All who are up for any meets you'll find Lee and myself most saturdays Down at primrose hill park london from 9.am - miday. and tues afternoon's from 12pm at Victoria park london(check the park finder thread for the park details) If your really serious about training the Bar-Baric way either inbox me or Lee. No time wasters please.. Bring plenty of water, a good attitude, you can bring your ego with you but but id like to see it tattooed all over the bars..and oh yeah one last thing bring a bucket..or something to puke into!

Barr-UP!

yo jay, do share us your training routine with lee in this forum so everyone gets a UK bar-baric taste!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/fiqqymickey
Markovitch91

Markovitch91

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:44 am

jay uk wrote:

Barr-UP!

Wassup Jay! Gonna get my summer exams out of the way and then I'll definitely be up for joining yourself and Lee in the 'big city' for some bar-baric training sessions! I'll keep you posted though bro!
Also I will most likely be meeting up with grishenko45 for some summer training sessions - so we shall both be hitting the london parks - would be good to meet up then too Smile
Peace
Back to top Go down
VASIA(RUS)

VASIA(RUS)

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:07 am

Friends. I badly know English. Help me. Where it is necessary to lay out video? I from Russia? study
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vasia872010?feature=mhum
grishenko45

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:10 am

VASIA(RUS) wrote:
Friends. I badly know English. Help me. Where it is necessary to lay out video? I from Russia? study

firstly welcome!

and secondly, do you mean, where do you put up a video? if so you put videos here :

https://bar-barians.forumotion.com/f8-videos

Back to top Go down
LWT

LWT

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Gonna be a bar-baric summer in London this year!
Back to top Go down
Trace

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:09 pm

I wrote Jay a message this afternoon, I'll probably gonna be in London this Saturday. I hope I can get things organized to meet up with you guys and get my first workout since three weeks going. Would be a great thing!
Back to top Go down
grishenko45

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:01 am

70's Retro Warrior wrote:

Gonna be a bar-baric summer in London this year!

that's if we get a summer! we seem to be getting summer - 'like' weather now in spring! lets hope we still get hot sunny days in thwe actual summer!

Back to top Go down
Trace

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Alright guys, I'm coming by bus and I'll probably be in London at about 10am, but I got no idea where to get off or get there. I could get off at:

Hillingdon
Baker Street
Marble Arch
Victoria Coach Station

Which one is the best to get to the park?
Back to top Go down
uk Jay

uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Get out at Baker street & take the 274 bus to camden tell the driving you want Primrose park on Prince albert road. and if he could give you a heads up when your there. the bus stop is right outside the entrance. My numbers in your inbox. Ill only be there till 12
Back to top Go down
K4lisPeluru

K4lisPeluru

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:30 am

post the routine. im really anxious to see!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/fiqqymickey
Trace

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:58 pm

What a day. It was really good to meet you guys, even though it was just very short time - thanks for the advice and the motivation, really appreciate it!

Unfortunately I couldn't stay in the park too long, I didn't feel good and nearly collapsed back in the city (too much sun the whole week, not enough water), never had that before...
Anyway, the next time I'll be in London I'll definitely get there earlier.

Once again, cheers to you guys for being there.

Back to top Go down
LWT

LWT

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Trace wrote:
What a day. It was really good to meet you guys, even though it was just very short time - thanks for the advice and the motivation, really appreciate it!

Unfortunately I couldn't stay in the park too long, I didn't feel good and nearly collapsed back in the city (too much sun the whole week, not enough water), never had that before...
Anyway, the next time I'll be in London I'll definitely get there earlier.

Once again, cheers to you guys for being there.

Great to meet you too dude - Sorry i couldn't stick around a bit longer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:54 pm

I'll hopefully get to pop down in a month or two and join you guys as well Smile
Back to top Go down
LWT

LWT

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:55 pm

zeMrCEO wrote:
post the routine. im really anxious to see!!

zeMrCEO there's no routine on a saturday morning ... Jay and I just work on getting our form right & doing freestyle sets etc.

Through the week we do the basics and get strong for the weekend.

Some footage will be posted up on the facebook page so keep checking.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next