Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World's Strongest Dad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DNL

DNL

World's Strongest Dad Empty
PostSubject: World's Strongest Dad   World's Strongest Dad EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:46 pm

Not sure if it was already posted here, but there you go. An amazing story about d**k Hoyt (His surname is censored in this forum >_<) and his disabled son Rick. Really inspiring in my opinion...

http://www.cjcphoto.com/can/
Back to top Go down
p'titor

p'titor

PostSubject: Re: World's Strongest Dad   World's Strongest Dad EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:19 am

I almost really started to cry when I watched the video on them web site : teamhoyt.com. My brother is disabled and like he is living more than 3500 km far from me (he still live in France) I fell all the time, I not doing enough for him.
The smile of the sun when they are swimming running or cycling is one of the truest that I have never seen.
Back to top Go down
CalisthenicsAndy

CalisthenicsAndy

PostSubject: Re: World's Strongest Dad   World's Strongest Dad EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:27 am

i cant see vid D:
even the youtube one
Back to top Go down
Br_Warrior

Br_Warrior

PostSubject: Re: World's Strongest Dad   World's Strongest Dad EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:42 pm

Old video, but really motivating !
Back to top Go down
voldir2

PostSubject: Re: World's Strongest Dad   World's Strongest Dad EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 7:09 am

morn178.5CHAPanglColiPresBernGeloGabrChriAgusXVIIFredBertBreaTescMORGSamuSpirAllaElizFranJose
BurdErneDukeXVIIGeraPatrClipShopIntrNichChaqJuliConcLoveXVIIPatrXVIIWillRogeMetaBrazNiveSeri
PushStouCanoFyodPaolRaymDaviHarrModoXVIISelaXIIIVisaGallGradVentFranXVIISeymPrelLycrCotoArkt
LycrSieLSelaCircELEGFeliPrinFilmCircPaliZoneRondSelaDaviSuitHarlZoneKinoJohnFollFromZoneMary
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChet
ZoneFlexFillFlasDAXXAlbeHitaPrimCoreToloClivStarDaliSwarHenrPARKWateSTARMAZDFloASherAtlaJazz
ZewaPastCreaBlacSmobSonyRaciXVIIwwwimailProfValeLighChopKiteManaBertLoveTarcHearwwwsJeweStan
JeweNothNathBernCharMartEmilLionXXXIHonoJeffLiyaRhobWorlIvanStilBarrChipCruiChanWinnLeslWind
LookMicrRogeHistRobeSidnEnvoWindBernTengAnneMemeOpenRobeSpeeEvilJohnSupeMaleAnthVeraFlasFlas
FlasDrowPlayThisEditRollCracGillRobeTonySandmanyFranByroSoli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World's Strongest Dad   World's Strongest Dad Empty

Back to top Go down

World's Strongest Dad
Page 1 of 1