HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returning again.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

Returning again. Empty
PostSubject: Returning again.   Returning again. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:58 am

hey guys, eddie here...its been a long time since i posted anything.but ive been training hard. ive been monitoring the forum for a while but have yet to post anything...you guys have progressed so much. i love it. its motivated me to start posting vids again. ive made loads of progress so look out! here i come!
Back to top Go down
pulldoggpull

pulldoggpull

Returning again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning again.   Returning again. EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:29 pm

MarineMotivatedMe wrote:
hey guys, eddie here...its been a long time since i posted anything.but ive been training hard. ive been monitoring the forum for a while but have yet to post anything...you guys have progressed so much. i love it. its motivated me to start posting vids again. ive made loads of progress so look out! here i come!

pff only words... jocolor

nice to see you back on the forum, true long time no see. last time i heard u back from the army and then u disappeared again. cant wait for those vids and for an active eddie again!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

Returning again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning again.   Returning again. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:41 pm

yes indeed brotha. yes indeed. ill actually be making some vids this week and posting them asap. got some good stuff coming too. unfortunately the comp i have doesnt work right with youtube so i cantpost vids on it or watch them(ill have to use someone elses comp.) so im not sure if ill be able to compete in this months challenge. eh. oh and it was the Marine Corps i left for and came back btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning again.   Returning again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: