Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What your POOP says about you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny 5

Johnny 5

What your POOP says about you Empty
PostSubject: What your POOP says about you   What your POOP says about you EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Hello everyone.
lmao all jokes aside, This is something that you should get familiar with. As far as the detox goes, I'm not a huge believer in cleanses. Your body does a good job day to day in a hostile environment. Toxins are everywhere and it's an amazing thing we don't get sick more often. In any case I hope this gives you some awareness about your poop and what it says about your current state of health. Enjoy!

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/bristol-stool-scale.html[/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scyth3r6

scyth3r6

PostSubject: Re: What your POOP says about you   What your POOP says about you EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:29 pm

actually very interesting, haha everyone will be studying next time they go
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/scyth3r6
Adamas

Adamas

PostSubject: Re: What your POOP says about you   What your POOP says about you EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:42 am

roflmao i'll def study my s**t next time just to know what I just ate lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny 5

Johnny 5

PostSubject: Re: What your POOP says about you   What your POOP says about you EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:16 am

lol Yes study you s**t by all means.

However, It's an indicator of your overall health. If your dehydrated It'll be in little balls, because your large intestine draws as much water from it as possible. If it floats, you may have to much fat in your diet. If it smells ..... well, double flush that s**t and cut back on the beer and wings... There's more to s**t than meets the eye... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What your POOP says about you   What your POOP says about you Empty

Back to top Go down

What your POOP says about you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Nutrition-
Jump to: