Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LWT

LWT

SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps) Empty
PostSubject: SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps)   SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:36 am

Back to top Go down
EvBar

EvBar

PostSubject: Re: SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps)   SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:45 am

nice! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvBarIsraeL
Gapo1994

Gapo1994

PostSubject: Re: SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps)   SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:58 pm

Nice job Lee !!!!
Back to top Go down
p'titor

p'titor

PostSubject: Re: SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps)   SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:31 am

Hei, that was great ! Your endurance is sick ! But of course like you cut your hairs you are now 5 kilos lighter so it's normal you fly on the bar.
Seriously could you explain how did you train to get this level ? What is the best way to increase reps number on basic moves ?
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps)   SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:31 am

animal................
Back to top Go down
LWT

LWT

PostSubject: Re: SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps)   SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:10 am

p'titor wrote:
Hei, that was great ! Your endurance is sick ! But of course like you cut your hairs you are now 5 kilos lighter so it's normal you fly on the bar.
Seriously could you explain how did you train to get this level ? What is the best way to increase reps number on basic moves ?
Thank you.

Thanks man Very Happy

The best way i found to increase my reps was to throw on a 15-20kg vest or dipping belt with the same weight.
Do as many pull ups as you can with the weight then as soon as you come off the bar, take off the weight and do as many as you can without it. (this would be 1 set - do 10 sets!)
Take as much time as you like between sets - I usually take around 5-6 mins between sets - the workout usually lasts around 45 mins and i do this once or twice a week alongside my regular workouts.
Back to top Go down
ironloo

ironloo

PostSubject: Re: SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps)   SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Clean Powerful reps Lee, and i like that routine of yours to increase reps i never did that. I just tore both hands from muscle ups somehow as soon as i heal i will do that for sure thanks.Just wondering what is your max weighted pull up.
Back to top Go down
LWT

LWT

PostSubject: Re: SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps)   SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:54 am

ironloo wrote:
Clean Powerful reps Lee, and i like that routine of yours to increase reps i never did that. I just tore both hands from muscle ups somehow as soon as i heal i will do that for sure thanks.Just wondering what is your max weighted pull up.

I've never challenged myself to a 1 rep max pull up - I will do soon though!

The best i've done is:

28 reps with 10kg
20 reps with 15kg
18 reps with 20kg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps)   SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps) Empty

Back to top Go down

SEAL grinder PT Pull Up Competition video (41 reps)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Videos-
Jump to: