Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New diet ( Newbie )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bared Joe

New diet ( Newbie ) Empty
PostSubject: New diet ( Newbie )   New diet ( Newbie ) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:19 pm

This is very vivid, just wondering if any of you could expand on my diet!

Breakfast :

2-3 Hard boiled eggs, coffee and orange/apple juice

Snack : apple or banana or other piece of fruit.

Lunch : Tuna sandwich, whole can, water.

Snack : more fruit!

Dinner : whatever mum makes, usually pasta or some meat in sauce, chicken, beef ect

This is very basic as I am new to all this, please help and if you need to know anything just ask Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K4lisPeluru

K4lisPeluru

PostSubject: Re: New diet ( Newbie )   New diet ( Newbie ) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:31 pm

Bared Joe wrote:

Breakfast :

Dinner : whatever mum makes, usually pasta or some meat in sauce, chicken, beef ect

This is very basic as I am new to all this, please help and if you need to know anything just ask Smile

you can add oats for breakfast..
snacks can add home made shakes... look up for al-kavadlo's PB&J shake.. its delicious, natural and very easy to make
lunch i prefer loaded carbs, such as pasta or rice, to give u energy.. dinner looks good, if you lookin to put on size. Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/fiqqymickey
Bared Joe

PostSubject: Re: New diet ( Newbie )   New diet ( Newbie ) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:33 pm

What time of the day do you usually train?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K4lisPeluru

K4lisPeluru

PostSubject: Re: New diet ( Newbie )   New diet ( Newbie ) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:42 pm

if i'm planning to go heavy, normally it'll be the time when i'm loaded with carbs. for example an hour after a lunch of pasta or blended fruit juice..
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/fiqqymickey
Bared Joe

PostSubject: Re: New diet ( Newbie )   New diet ( Newbie ) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:43 pm

zeMrCEO wrote:
if i'm planning to go heavy, normally it'll be the time when i'm loaded with carbs. for example an hour after a lunch of pasta or blended fruit juice..

Cheers man, really appriciate the help Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strive92

PostSubject: Re: New diet ( Newbie )   New diet ( Newbie ) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Bared Joe wrote:

Breakfast :

If you're trying to gain mass, i think you should try adding some carbs into your breakfast. Milk and oatmeals perhaps?
In my opinion, i think your lunch is too little, maybe its just me because where i come from, tuna cans are pretty small in size i could finish 1 can in maybe just under 1 minute.
Just my 2 cents worth though Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grims

PostSubject: Re: New diet ( Newbie )   New diet ( Newbie ) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Well if you wanna gain mass first thing you have to know is that you must consume 1g of protein per a pound of your body weight you can remove 14% from that number cause 14% is the mass of your skeleton and it doesnt realy require protein, so that about concludes it with protein.
And about your diet add oatmeal for breakfast.Your lunch is pretty small try adding some complex carbs to it like sweet potato,brown rice,whole grain pasta,buckwheat,oatmeal etc.. and some fibre like veggies or fruit.
I dont realy know when you workout ,so post workout you need simple carbs from my expirience the best are dates and raisins cause they have a realy high G.I. and you need your protein postworkout (fast protein:meat products like chicken, beef etc or whey thats in milk and yogurts or whey protein powder) .For dinner you eat whatever your mom makes thats ok. Before bed eat some cottage cheese(CC has casein protein thats slow protein it absorbes about 7 hours, so it will repair your muscles while you sleep).And the last but not least add some protein to your snacks like almonds or something with nice amout of protein.In genneral all of your meals have to have the req. amount of protein you need in your daily consumtion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: New diet ( Newbie )   New diet ( Newbie ) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:15 pm

just to add that its 1g or protein per lb of lean body mass per DAY Idea

Would like to see some nuts and seeds in there so you get your Essential Fatty Acids. Maybe have a handful of nuts with your fruit snacks. Avoid roasted and salted, try Almonds, Walnuts, Sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, cashews.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grims

PostSubject: Re: New diet ( Newbie )   New diet ( Newbie ) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Under lean body mass do you mean muscle(im not really english im russian lol),if so then not realy cause not only your muscles need protein ,also your :hair, nails, skin, intestants and etc exept the skeleton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New diet ( Newbie )   New diet ( Newbie ) Empty

Back to top Go down

New diet ( Newbie )
Page 1 of 1