Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About my nutrition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
1stratos1

1stratos1

About my nutrition Empty
PostSubject: About my nutrition   About my nutrition EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:13 am

Well i got about 1 month and a half that i have started losing weight. I m 1,78cm and i was about 88kg and today i saw that i m about 85,5kg.
I m just starting getting curious if i m not eating enough anymore.
Well my nutrition is like:
Morning: 1cup of milk and sometimes some almonds or tahini or something like that
After morning (in school): Sandwitch from house or something less healthy from school
Midday: A hmm normal for me portion of something that my mother make just like a normal plate with food Razz and maybe some extra salad.
After: Well if possible some fruits , maybe tahini too, maybe almonds or something like that
Dinner: Well i used to eat like midday but about 2 months ago i stopped eating that much like half of midday but now i m between half and normal it depends on the day
Well before bed i maybe eat some extra almonds or something like that and maybe some milk

Ofc if i workout i eat after more maybe the normal midday and some extra almonds and tahini and maybe a banana Smile

So the big changes i done that maybe started losing weight is that i started eating a bit less in dinner cause i thought i eating too much for dinner and putted almonds etc.
Maybe its that i builded more muscles so i got better metabolism? or cause i started more cardio about 2 and a half months ago so it also helped metabolism?

Do u think i must start eating more like tahini (with honey ofc) so i stop losing weight? Do u think i dont eat enough?

Sorry for the topic being so big but i just started thinking if its bad cause i dont do nothing serious to lose weight just a small habit changed.. its not that i dont wanted to be less kgs but it looks like i dont lose much fat losing weight.

Thnx in advance for ur response Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladimir

Vladimir

About my nutrition Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my nutrition   About my nutrition EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:20 pm

be more specific about the foods and amount that you eat. a 'normal plate of food' or 'sandwich' isn't really specific
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

1stratos1

About my nutrition Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my nutrition   About my nutrition EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Well the sandwich is made with 2 hmm big slices of bread , 2 slices of cheese , about half tomato and a slice of ham (ham is from translator so i hope its the right word to use Razz )

About the midday i ll try to say in gr an example like chicken with potatoes in oven, but later in the day cause no time right now :S

Sorry for being that unspecific but i m not from the people calculating the food in grammars Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladimir

Vladimir

About my nutrition Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my nutrition   About my nutrition EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:26 pm

is the weight lost muscle (lost strength gains?) or fat loss (look leaner?) If you are losing strength then the weight lost is probably muscle and that means you should be eating more (protein). If it's fat that you lost then you don't need to do anything in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

1stratos1

About my nutrition Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my nutrition   About my nutrition EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Well about midday i eat about 300gr chicken and about 500gr potatoes when i got chicken with potatoes made in oven but portions are like that Razz

Well i m still getting stronger as i made my 1st muscle up and reps increasing too so i guess its fat loss but i just cant see any big difference in my body, maybe its water loss too dunno.

But i shall not care as i continue progressing in my workouts? I mean if i continue progressing i ll maybe lose till 82 kg but then it will stop right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladimir

Vladimir

About my nutrition Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my nutrition   About my nutrition EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:10 pm

as long as you keep progressing in your workouts, the weight loss is probably fat/water, and it's not going to be muscle since you're getting stronger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

1stratos1

About my nutrition Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my nutrition   About my nutrition EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:21 am

ok so no problem i guess Smile

Thnx a lot now its clear Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grishenko45

About my nutrition Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my nutrition   About my nutrition EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:30 am

1stratos1 wrote:
ok so no problem i guess Smile

Thnx a lot now its clear Razz

i agree with vladimir - don't think that weight loss is muscle - if you're eating adequitly and progressing in your training, feeling good, sleeping enough, then like he said, probly just water, and fat. i dropped about 4 pounds over the past few months, but that's just BF (body fat), now i've managed to gain 2 lbs of muscle but looking more ripped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

About my nutrition Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my nutrition   About my nutrition Empty

Back to top Go down

About my nutrition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Nutrition-
Jump to: