Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nearly planche push ups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muver27

muver27

nearly planche push ups  Empty
PostSubject: nearly planche push ups    nearly planche push ups  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:14 am

im getting there slowly cheers
Back to top Go down
loganlion

loganlion

PostSubject: Re: nearly planche push ups    nearly planche push ups  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:42 am

Nice! I'm also slowy getting there. my goal is to be able to do a full planche hold by the end of the year
Back to top Go down
DNL

DNL

PostSubject: Re: nearly planche push ups    nearly planche push ups  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Nice dude! You are almost at your goal!
Back to top Go down
Therapudic

PostSubject: Re: nearly planche push ups    nearly planche push ups  EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:41 pm

I'm not going to simply post and say 'good' like the others. That is not helpful. You will not achieve a full planche by training with bent arms. It is as simple as that. You should start training with straight arms. You need to prepare the biceps tendon and develop straight arm strength. Trust me, it will pay off in the end if you step back a few progressions.

Training with bent arms is the cheating/attempted shortcut method. I have trained for the planche both the right and wrong way. Trust me when I tell you this.
Back to top Go down
Jongsung Kim

PostSubject: Re: nearly planche push ups    nearly planche push ups  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:59 am

Therapudic wrote:
I'm not going to simply post and say 'good' like the others. That is not helpful. You will not achieve a full planche by training with bent arms. It is as simple as that. You should start training with straight arms. You need to prepare the biceps tendon and develop straight arm strength. Trust me, it will pay off in the end if you step back a few progressions.

Training with bent arms is the cheating/attempted shortcut method. I have trained for the planche both the right and wrong way. Trust me when I tell you this.
I totally agree with you. There is no point to do it with bent arms. That is not even a hard move to do. Im telling you. no pain no gain.
Back to top Go down
muver27

muver27

PostSubject: Re: nearly planche push ups    nearly planche push ups  EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:13 am

thanks for the feedback everyone !!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
muver27

muver27

PostSubject: Re: nearly planche push ups    nearly planche push ups  EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:14 am

Jongsung Kim wrote:
Therapudic wrote:

I totally agree with you. There is no point to do it with bent arms. That is not even a hard move to do. Im telling you. no pain no gain.

i would love to see ur planche then it sounds like you have it masterd ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nearly planche push ups    nearly planche push ups  Empty

Back to top Go down

nearly planche push ups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Videos-
Jump to: