HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

crossfit!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BleHz0r

crossfit!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossfit!!   crossfit!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:41 pm

lol i wasnt on for 3 months and i see like 3 pages of new stuff everywhere.. damn im behind xD

anyways, for 2 months now, i've been doing crossfit mostly. i do martial arts alot too. so if u want explosive power and strenght i highly recommend it. for example i compete in mma 72-kilo but i kick for 85~.. punching power gets better 2.
we also do alot of slow strenght orientated deadlifts, squats.. tire turning car pulling and stuff.. and i went from 65kilo to 75 ripped ones.. then again ive been pushing myself as never before.
your numbers will go up and you will be well equipped for anything.. i was sceptic at first about the kipping pullups.. then again i went from 12 pullups, deadhang, to about 25. and kipping ones get ALOT harder on higher reps. no injuries to date, which is a big plus if u ask me. especially if u do it till u drop down and almost die from exhaustion sometimes with aches around all your body.

the only downside is the price.. i myself have a cheaper deal because i've known the coach for a while, but generaly its about 80-100€ per month for 5 days a week. which is alot.

Last edited by BleHz0r on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CB024

crossfit!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossfit!!   crossfit!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:19 pm

I have to agree that the price is steep. That's the only thing that has kept me from joining a crossfit gym. I can't afford $150 per month.
Back to top Go down

crossfit!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: