Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muscle mass

Go down 
AuthorMessage
razielbyo

Muscle mass Empty
PostSubject: Muscle mass   Muscle mass EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Hello guys! I would like some help from you about a routine to gain muscle mass throught calisthenics. I can do 8-9 normal muscle ups, 12 weighted push ups with 50 lbs, 12 dips with 70 lbs , 12 pull ups and 12 chin ups with 25 lbs. My routine is this: day 1: weighted pull ups 6 sets, weighted chin ups 6 sets, 10 sets of abs(5 Lower, 5 upper). Day 2: weighted dips 6 sets, weighted push ups 6 sets, 4 sets of obliques, 4 sets of lombars(those lower back muscles), Day 3: i do legs , but no weighted squats because of some back problems. I only weight 132 lbs, thats why i want to gain muscle mass.After day 3 i take 1 day break then i start over. Thank you
Back to top Go down
raja

Muscle mass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscle mass   Muscle mass EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Escalating Density Training with a 15 minute PR zone with Pull ups(or chins) and dips. 2 sessions of high intensity, one session of half volume.
Back to top Go down
DNL

DNL

Muscle mass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscle mass   Muscle mass EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:14 pm

eat eat eat and again eat more
Back to top Go down
ironloo

ironloo

Muscle mass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscle mass   Muscle mass EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:22 am

Weighted basics dips, pull ups, push ups, work lower body as hard if not harder and do squats with vest/barbell, do dead lifts heavy as you can with good form, kill the core, eat lots of good whole foods and you will gain muscle just stay consistent. You are doing most of this already but see what you could do for squats to where you don't get injured cause they help the body overall.
Back to top Go down
p'titor

p'titor

Muscle mass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscle mass   Muscle mass EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:42 am

ironloo wrote:
Weighted basics dips, pull ups, push ups, work lower body as hard if not harder and do squats with vest/barbell, do dead lifts heavy as you can with good form, kill the core, eat lots of good whole foods and you will gain muscle just stay consistent. You are doing most of this already but see what you could do for squats to where you don't get injured cause they help the body overall.

Yes, for who wants to get bigger it's very important to train legs. Putting to work big muscle increase the muscle growing in all body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Muscle mass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscle mass   Muscle mass Empty

Back to top Go down

Muscle mass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Training :: Training Routines-
Jump to: