Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need help with my training routine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
matthew.wunsch

matthew.wunsch

Need help with my training routine Empty
PostSubject: Need help with my training routine   Need help with my training routine EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:20 pm

I am 6' 150 lbs. I am looking to reach about 160lbs over the next few months and hoping to have a majority of the weight gain come from muscle =) ... my current routine:
Chest
Incline Push Ups (done flexed 5 sec down and up) 5 x 10
Hip push ups - 5 x max
Decline Push ups - 5 x 10 (same as incline)
Diamond push - 3 x max

Back
Wide grip Pull 5 x 10
Chin ups 5 x 10

Shoulders
HSPU (on wall) 5 x 10

I do abs stuff throughout the workout and end the workout with 20 min of jumping rope

like I said I am only 150 lbs at 6 foot... generally I want to have greater muscle def and acquire a greater strength to bodyweight ratio... sorry if this is a stupid post but i have been stuck at the same weight for 6 years and when i put on weight previously it was all fat. It would be nice to get cut and feel genuinely strong...which is why I turned to bodyweight exercises ... they seem superior to weight training and, moreover, i feel much healthier training with bodyweight instead of gym ratting it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Need help with my training routine
Page 1 of 1