Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ideas for Improvement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJKing27

Ideas for Improvement Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Improvement   Ideas for Improvement EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Whats up everyone? My name is JJ, Im 36 years old, 5'6" and about 200 pounds. I would love to drop down to 180 or so and be shredded. Im very stocky but carry a little fat around my midsection. My numbers are as follows:
3 mile run : 26:40
Max Chinups- 12
Max Pushups-75
Max Situps-65

My thighs are very large from many years of heavy squatting, and I would love to get rid of that and make them thinner. Lately my routine is something like: 3 or 4 mile run with sprinting intervals and hills thrown in, 3 rounds on a heavy bag, 3 rounds on a speed bag and 3 rounds of skipping rope. If I have time I try to do at least 100 pushups and situps and 30 pullups. I do this workout at least 5 times per week. After reading some of the routines on the forum it seems a lot of people want to gain mass and do some type of split routine. What advice would anyone give for someone who wanted to shed mass and tone up? Thank you in advance for reading my post and any advice would be appreciated.

JJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

ironloo

Ideas for Improvement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Improvement   Ideas for Improvement EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:30 am

Circuits will help you lose body fat.

Example: 5 sets, of 5 rotations, with zero breaks in between anything.

Set1 = 10 burpees
Set2 = 10 pull ups
Set3 = 10 jump squats
set4 = 10 dips
Set5 = 10 mountain climbers

Right after the circuit, do hiit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ideas for Improvement
Page 1 of 1