This has been my motivation for everything and anything i want to do and have already done. It's just a simple yet powerful sentence to break the mind and achieve great things.
1.Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible.
2. The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or even seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.
3. Winners are always part of solution and losers are always part of excuses.....
4. Try to make at least one person happy every day. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought. Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime.
5. There comes a point in your life when you realize
who never did,
who won't anymore...
and who always will.
So, don't worry about people from your past,
there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.
6. LOVE YOUR JOB BUT NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR COMPANY BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT STOPS LOVING YOU.
7. Changing the face can change nothing. But facing the change can change everything. Don’t complaint about others; change yourself if you want peace.
8. Mistakes are painful when they happen. But year’s later collection of mistakes is called experience, which leads to success.
9. When we wake up in the morning we have two choices..Go back to sleep and dream, or wake up and chase those dreams...
Choice is yours.
10. Don't Quit
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As everyone of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up, though the pace seems slow -
You might succeed with another blow.
Often the goal is nearer than
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up
When he might have captured the victor's cup.
And he learned too late, when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.
Success is failure turned inside out -
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt -
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit.
I hope this inspired some of you guys to push yourselves harder and never give up pursuing your dreams/goals. There is no limits unless you limit yourself, which is not the way of a champion