Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

yawning while training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CalisthenicsAndy

CalisthenicsAndy

yawning while training Empty
PostSubject: yawning while training   yawning while training EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:13 pm

ok so just recently i have began yawning, while im training. i researched this for a while on google and the best conclusion i came up with is that its the bodies way of getting oygen in because of an oxygen defficency... BUT when youre outside training you kinda cant get anymore oxygen than that... so my question, why does this happen, has this happened to anyone else before?

and i dont really think it has to do with sleeping, because although i dont get 8-10 hours my body is naturally used to that now.. thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Tim

Tim

PostSubject: Re: yawning while training   yawning while training EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:31 pm

lionzrulz wrote:
ok so just recently i have began yawning, while im training. i researched this for a while on google and the best conclusion i came up with is that its the bodies way of getting oygen in because of an oxygen defficency... BUT when youre outside training you kinda cant get anymore oxygen than that... so my question, why does this happen, has this happened to anyone else before?

and i dont really think it has to do with sleeping, because although i dont get 8-10 hours my body is naturally used to that now.. thank you Smile

Oxygen deficiency doesn't mean in the air around you... but inside your body... Usually yawning is to do with a lack of oxygen to the brain, so it might be that you're muscles are stealing all the oxygen to work out and it doesn't leave your brain with enough Razz
Back to top Go down
DNL

DNL

PostSubject: Re: yawning while training   yawning while training EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:07 pm

When I yawn while training it means I'm tired and want to sleep xD
Back to top Go down
CalisthenicsAndy

CalisthenicsAndy

PostSubject: Re: yawning while training   yawning while training EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:27 am

DNL wrote:
When I yawn while training it means I'm tired and want to sleep xD

not me. its really annoying, cause it makes me feel like im doing s**t Razz
Back to top Go down
CalisthenicsAndy

CalisthenicsAndy

PostSubject: Re: yawning while training   yawning while training EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:28 am

Tim wrote:
lionzrulz wrote:

Oxygen deficiency doesn't mean in the air around you... but inside your body... Usually yawning is to do with a lack of oxygen to the brain, so it might be that you're muscles are stealing all the oxygen to work out and it doesn't leave your brain with enough Razz

haha guess i forgot to mention Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yawning while training   yawning while training Empty

Back to top Go down

yawning while training
Page 1 of 1