Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SlikRic

SlikRic

New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines Empty
PostSubject: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:04 pm

Technician and Rick - Sat and Sun Harlem Training

Today
warm up with- requirements
then- 5 down on the muscle ups, 15 down on the dips + the TRX sets
finish with- 3 sets of- Rick's Bar-barians Ab Routine

Tomorrow
Tech and Rick Harlem Training, then Wingate Workout with Bar-barians, DOC and many others.

Loving the summer!!!

p.s. Documentary is the craziest, toughest project ever! Shooting interviews, catchin cameos and other footage all week. I start editing on Sept 1st (If all goes well). OVER 50 hours of footage taken!!! Hope it turns out well!!!! It'll be a full length feature film. Anywhere from one and a half to two hours. I have absolutely no idea how long post productions gonna take. Thought I'd bring everyone up to speed with that. Thanks for having patience!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rickseedman.com/
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Sick workout!

Don't rush it Rick - it'll be worth the wait! Can't wait for it though, it's going to be a gem!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:17 am

Will it be for free?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
SlikRic

SlikRic

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:45 am

Were u referring to the workout or the doc?

I was just sharing what Tech and I did today. Its not a class or anything. Just our morning routine. lol

With the doc my #1 goal would be to enter it into a film festival. If I cannot then it'll be a DVD included in Bar-barians membership packages and on our site and hopefully stores. We'll just have to see how it turns out!
Back to top Go down
Michael8christian

Michael8christian

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:49 am

SlikRic wrote:

Today
warm up with- requirements
then- 5 down on the muscle ups, 15 down on the dips + the TRX sets

crazy that REQ like a warmup Smile.

5 down on the muscle ups, 15 down on the dips - did you mean as negative ?
TRX sets - What is it?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milutinke

Milutinke

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:48 pm

SlikRic wrote:

Rick's Bar-Barians Ab rontine, where can i find that rountine ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loganlion

loganlion

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Awesome news, rick! I'm looking forward to that DVD! And one hell of a workout you and tech did, great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlikRic

SlikRic

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Tech, Engineer and Rick - Harlem Training Today - Cardio

-Warm up plus playing around and some parkour (in the rain!)
-Then Harlem Morningside Stairs - 10 times
-First 5 every step.
-6th every second step
-7th every third step
-8th and 9th every step
-10th sprint stairs

Tomorrow Niro (Anthony) joins in! Sure to be a great one. That guy to way awesome, crazy strong and a cool dude to hang with.

Got a long list of vids to make, both personal, family and bar, once i get all my footage in order and organized, but I'll make sure to add my new ab routine to the list. Its a goodie. If u can complete it, you're abs are official lol the real deal! and the workout we did with the TRX is the military straps my Big Bro got me.
Back to top Go down
Michael8christian

Michael8christian

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:47 pm

SlikRic wrote:
Tech, Engineer and Rick - Harlem Training Today - Cardio

-Warm up plus playing around and some parkour (in the rain!)
-Then Harlem Morningside Stairs - 10 times
-First 5 every step.
-6th every second step
-7th every third step
-8th and 9th every step
-10th sprint stairs

Tomorrow Niro (Anthony) joins in! Sure to be a great one. That guy to way awesome, crazy strong and a cool dude to hang with.

Got a long list of vids to make, both personal, family and bar, once i get all my footage in order and organized, but I'll make sure to add my new ab routine to the list. Its a goodie. If u can complete it, you're abs are official lol the real deal! and the workout we did with the TRX is the military straps my Big Bro got me.

that sound crazy for endurance how much stairs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlikRic

SlikRic

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:29 am

Heading out to Mount Vernon to meet up with Tech. Gonna switch it up today. Then Wingate with the rest of the Bar-barians in the afternoon. Should be an awesome day!!!

RIck
Back to top Go down
SlikRic

SlikRic

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Saturday: 8:45am Mark and Rick Training Program. Then Central Park Parkour. Then Tech Harlem. Calling it a day at 10pm! I'm DEAD tired!

Sunday: 9:30am Finished filming "The Manual." Should be out by the end of the month! Then Harlem Training (bars and stairs) Called it a day at 2:30pm. I'm OFFICIALLY DEAD!!! Fell asleep from 4pm till 9pm. Did work and now can't go back to sleep! Maybe push ups will help! lol
Back to top Go down
loganlion

loganlion

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:32 am

SlikRic wrote:
Saturday: 8:45am Mark and Rick Training Program. Then Central Park Parkour. Then Tech Harlem. Calling it a day at 10pm! I'm DEAD tired!

Sunday: 9:30am Finished filming "The Manual." Should be out by the end of the month! Then Harlem Training (bars and stairs) Called it a day at 2:30pm. I'm OFFICIALLY DEAD!!! Fell asleep from 4pm till 9pm. Did work and now can't go back to sleep! Maybe push ups will help! lol

Nice! "The manual" is gonna be good, saw the trailer a month back!

God DAMN you guys workout for a long time! 8:45am to 10pm and 9:30am to 2:30pm! Sh!t you guys never give do you?Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:43 am

LoganLion wrote:
SlikRic wrote:

God DAMN you guys workout for a long time! 8:45am to 10pm and 9:30am to 2:30pm! Sh!t you guys never give do you?Razz

i know why..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loganlion

loganlion

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:57 am

LittleBeastM wrote:
LoganLion wrote:
SlikRic wrote:

i know why..

Because they are not humans, they don't think like us or work like us. They are everlasting machines!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gladiator

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:51 pm

Quote :
Heading out to Mount Vernon to meet up
Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad why did i move used to live in new rochelle new york its close to mount vernon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlikRic

SlikRic

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Thats the park the Ruff Ryders workout in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines   New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines Empty

Back to top Go down

New schedule - Tech and Rick morning routines
Page 1 of 1