Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

simple parkour/free runing question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxoorz

simple parkour/free runing question Empty
PostSubject: simple parkour/free runing question   simple parkour/free runing question EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:20 am

Im 19, i havent got the best jump, but i was wondering. is it still possible to learn some moves from this at this age. Just wondering. And if it is possible, are there any good tutorials for compleate beginers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DNL

DNL

PostSubject: Re: simple parkour/free runing question   simple parkour/free runing question EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:21 pm

Yes, you can start with parkour at any age and if you practice often oyu will be already quite good after 2 years

Check out the 3RUN channel on youtube, they have some tutorials
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adamas

Adamas

PostSubject: Re: simple parkour/free runing question   simple parkour/free runing question EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:21 pm

Jeez, stop excusing and go training - there are videos of dudes almost 50 and they are moving like youngsters...smh fck excuses!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stilkobg

PostSubject: Re: simple parkour/free runing question   simple parkour/free runing question EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:46 pm

My 70 year old gradnfather tried parkour ( altough he failed Very Happy ) so you're never too old...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diiaz

Diiaz

PostSubject: Re: simple parkour/free runing question   simple parkour/free runing question EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:07 pm

LOL, cmon Adamas you dont need to be so tough with him...

It depends of what moves do you want to learn + condition to learn + tomatoes to try it and probably fall hard and get up with a smile.

I think thats the essential

NOW GO OUTSIDE! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxoorz

PostSubject: Re: simple parkour/free runing question   simple parkour/free runing question EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:12 am

Im not making excuses. I was just wondering. Ty all, time to go work out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al_Kavadlo

Al_Kavadlo

PostSubject: Re: simple parkour/free runing question   simple parkour/free runing question EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:57 pm

I was 30 the first time I tried parkour. I've been training at it for over a year now and I'm still not very good - but it's fun!

Here's a blog with a video that I did when I was beginning parkour. Click the link - you may find it helpful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.AlKavadlo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: simple parkour/free runing question   simple parkour/free runing question Empty

Back to top Go down

simple parkour/free runing question
Page 1 of 1