Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Messy tucked back levers. Muscle up training.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duf

Duf

Messy tucked back levers.  Muscle up training. Empty
PostSubject: Messy tucked back levers. Muscle up training.   Messy tucked back levers.  Muscle up training. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:44 pm

My attempt at tucked back levers goes poorly and my assisted muscle up training session.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://duf.net
BaRussian

BaRussian

PostSubject: Re: Messy tucked back levers. Muscle up training.   Messy tucked back levers.  Muscle up training. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:39 pm

With all those great utilities, Id expect you to be doing MUCH more. But any level is good nonetheless! Good luck in your training!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duf

Duf

PostSubject: Re: Messy tucked back levers. Muscle up training.   Messy tucked back levers.  Muscle up training. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:41 pm

RussianProgress wrote:
With all those great utilities, Id expect you to be doing MUCH more. But any level is good nonetheless! Good luck in your training!

Haha I'm old! Wink
Back to top Go down
Zeromni

Zeromni

PostSubject: Re: Messy tucked back levers. Muscle up training.   Messy tucked back levers.  Muscle up training. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:43 pm

i admire your dedication.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim

Tim

PostSubject: Re: Messy tucked back levers. Muscle up training.   Messy tucked back levers.  Muscle up training. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:49 am

Great work so far duff! Love the commentary you do with the vids Very Happy

With the back levers, you'll always have some sort of curve in your back when doing the tucked versions, so don't worry too much about it.

Practice doing skin-the-cat moves do build up the strength and flexibility in your shoulders. Also try hanging vertical upside down (really lock out your back here) and slowly relax your shoulders so you lower yourself down.

You really have to focus on keeping your back tight! (and don't worry when you only get to 30* before your back gives in - it's all building up the strength in your back!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

ironloo

PostSubject: Re: Messy tucked back levers. Muscle up training.   Messy tucked back levers.  Muscle up training. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:22 am

do dragonflags often for extra strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duf

Duf

PostSubject: Re: Messy tucked back levers. Muscle up training.   Messy tucked back levers.  Muscle up training. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:57 am

Tim wrote:
Great work so far duff! Love the commentary you do with the vids Very Happy

With the back levers, you'll always have some sort of curve in your back when doing the tucked versions, so don't worry too much about it.

Practice doing skin-the-cat moves do build up the strength and flexibility in your shoulders. Also try hanging vertical upside down (really lock out your back here) and slowly relax your shoulders so you lower yourself down.

You really have to focus on keeping your back tight! (and don't worry when you only get to 30* before your back gives in - it's all building up the strength in your back!)

Thanks for the advice. I do skin the cat on a pretty regular basis but I think my lower back is not accustomed to being used in the manner needed for a lever. I'll keep plugging away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messy tucked back levers. Muscle up training.   Messy tucked back levers.  Muscle up training. Empty

Back to top Go down

Messy tucked back levers. Muscle up training.
Page 1 of 1