Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sequential Muscle-Ups.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NastyStrength

Sequential Muscle-Ups. Empty
PostSubject: Sequential Muscle-Ups.   Sequential Muscle-Ups. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:54 am

Hey guys, recently i just got my 1st muscle up. A sequential muscle up ( for those of you who do not know wat dat is, it means going up the transition phase with 1 hand at a time). I would like to know if doing a sequential muscle up means dat im close to doing a proper muscle up? I would like to think dat it is a matter of technique, but i think its the lack of strength. Anyone have any suggestions on how do i go upon improving from a sequential muscle up to a proper muscle up, or any comments on what am i doing wrong? Thanks in advance! Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Tim

Tim

PostSubject: Re: Sequential Muscle-Ups.   Sequential Muscle-Ups. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:02 am

It's usually because you don't end up high enough on the pull when you switch. You need to work on making your pull-ups more explosive, also try adding some extra weight and train with that for a bit and see how it goes Smile
Back to top Go down
NastyStrength

PostSubject: Re: Sequential Muscle-Ups.   Sequential Muscle-Ups. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:30 am

hmm i kinda figured that out too.thx anyway looks like i need more work on my explosive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sequential Muscle-Ups.   Sequential Muscle-Ups. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sequential Muscle-Ups.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: