Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

convict condtitioning 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

convict condtitioning 2 Empty
PostSubject: convict condtitioning 2   convict condtitioning 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Is now available for ebook on dragondoor.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fed X

Fed X

PostSubject: Re: convict condtitioning 2   convict condtitioning 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm

Im gonna check that out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heavyweight

Heavyweight

PostSubject: Re: convict condtitioning 2   convict condtitioning 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:23 pm

I have the first Convict Conditioning downloaded. but i can't fing number 2 on Dragondoor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: convict condtitioning 2   convict condtitioning 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:49 pm

TheBlackster wrote:
I have the first Convict Conditioning downloaded. but i can't fing number 2 on Dragondoor.

http://www.dragondoor.com/convict-conditioning-2-ebook/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heavyweight

Heavyweight

PostSubject: Re: convict condtitioning 2   convict condtitioning 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:11 pm

MarineMotivatedMe wrote:
TheBlackster wrote:

http://www.dragondoor.com/convict-conditioning-2-ebook/

Oh, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
csaba

csaba

PostSubject: Re: convict condtitioning 2   convict condtitioning 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:25 pm

sweeeeeet! thanks for the heads up! ordering now bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al_Kavadlo

Al_Kavadlo

PostSubject: Re: convict condtitioning 2   convict condtitioning 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:41 am

Hey Guys -

If you are gonna download the E-book and you have enjoyed my videos/articles please do me a favor and buy it through this link: Buy Convict Conditioning 2

You will pay the same price as if you use any other link, except I will get a small commission - it'd be a great way to help me out and show your appreciation for all the free info on my blog.

Thanks!
Al
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.AlKavadlo.com
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: convict condtitioning 2   convict condtitioning 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:00 am

Didn't even think about the affiliate part of that. Lol. Sure thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fed X

Fed X

PostSubject: Re: convict condtitioning 2   convict condtitioning 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Convict Conditioning 2
October 6th, 2011 Leave a comment Go to comments
Share3610diggsdiggAfter much anticipation, Dragon Door Publications has finally released Convict Conditioning 2!

While the actual paper book will not be available for purchase until mid-December, you can download the E-book in PDF format right now by clicking the link above!

This follow-up to the groundbreaking bodyweight training guide Convict Conditioning contains the most thorough write-up of how to train for the human flag ever in print. Author Paul Wade and I worked together to design the flag progressions, so for everyone whose written me asking for more advice on this move, make sure you pick up a copy!

The cover of the book features a photo of my brother Danny and I performing our infamous two man human flag and the inside of the book features over 50 additional photos of Danny and myself. In addition to the section on human flag training, there is lots of other useful info crammed into the 300+ pages of Paul Wade’s latest masterpiece. Check out DragonDoor.com for more info.
Categories: Body Weight Exercises, Rants and Raves

http://www.alkavadlo.com/2011/10/convict-conditioning-2/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+alkavadlo%2Fweblog+%28Al+Kavadlo%3A+We%27re+Working+Out%21%29
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fed X

Fed X

PostSubject: Re: convict condtitioning 2   convict condtitioning 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ.

AJ.

PostSubject: Re: convict condtitioning 2   convict condtitioning 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:00 pm

I read a few parts of the book and really liked it.

Quote :
Hands and Forearms (Gripping exercises)
Lateral Chain (Clutch Flag, Press Flag)
Neck and Calves
Twist Progressions
L-Hold Progressions
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/amadeuandrade
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: convict condtitioning 2   convict condtitioning 2 Empty

Back to top Go down