Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
axxstrix

axxstrix

hello update Empty
PostSubject: hello update   hello update EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:37 am

hello guys i know i havent been active ive been pretty busy..ive been trying to find a job to get a membership at a local gym where i can swim and have a pullupbar//dip bars....i havent lost any weight still...(except the 30 i lost before when i was working out) so i guess im not backsliding..im just not moving forward...i actually have a interview monday so im praying i get the job and get back on my health kick again..ive been skateboarding alot also so keeping up with my cardio..i have started walking because it has been raining and you cant really skate in rain..so im hoping i get this job on monday and if i dont hopefully one soon so i can really focus on my cardio..anyways yeah if yall been wondering what ive been doing thats what ive been up too..i hope you all have strived...and also im getting back on portion control and not eating after 7pm...so yea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotaidh

Scotaidh

hello update Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello update   hello update EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Work on your pushing movements in the meantime. You do not need bars for that.. Dips will help your back a little and do diamond push-ups... Also do raised leg planks, side planks, & reverse planks. Do not forget high rep squats, and if too easy raise the intensity.. Do burpees for strength endurance.. You do not need a gym.. Get to the bar when you can. Find a park. Much cheaper..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

hello update
Page 1 of 1