Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sosna

Sosna

Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements? Empty
PostSubject: Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements?   Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:14 am

I was looking through the forums yesterday for ages trying to find this thread:

http://bar-barians.forumotion.com/t2089-post-all-new-2k10-bar-barian-requirements-here?highlight=requirements

Now i knew this thread existed somewhere,as I have seen it before, but couldn't seem to find it through the search facility.

My main point is how are people going know this thread is even exists, on the Videos section, if it is constantly being pushed down the pages of the forum.

Therefore I think it should be stickied somewhere.

Another thing I am interested in is who are the people on the forums that you would officially call a Bar-Barian?

What i mean by this is there have been a few people (Bamboo and Landin29) that have posted videos on the requirement thread but don't seem to have had any regonition or reply from any official Bar-barians saying that there video has been accepted/declined.

I just feel that it would be much more inspiring, and would push myself and others harder to obtain the requirements, if our attempts were officially judged for form etc by somebody.

If you passed the requirements then the names would possibly be put under some sort of official current list of Bar-Barians with a piece of info saying where they are from.

I am sorry for this wall of text but thought it would be helpful to fully explain my suggestion. I am by no means trying to create a stir of any arguments with this topic, it is just a suggestion.

Thanks all for reading and Strength to you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RalphaTanYL

Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements?   Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:36 am

True, my determination to obtain the BBR requirement arent strong for some reason. :X
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosna

Sosna

PostSubject: Re: Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements?   Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:38 am

RalphaTanYL wrote:
True, my determination to obtain the BBR requirement arent strong for some reason. :X

It's not that my determination is low in particular, I just think it may help the community as a whole Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim

Tim

PostSubject: Re: Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements?   Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Why doesn't something get stickied... the guy that owns the forums doesn't appear much, or at least doesn't get around to stickying things... There are a few things which would be good to be stickied Smile

Those who have been accepted as bar-barians have there name in blue and feature
here, here, or here

I think that's been kept fairly up to date as well.

I think the comments etc on the reqs vids tend to be done somewhat more in private, remember you don't just have to do the reqs, but do them with ni on perfect form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosna

Sosna

PostSubject: Re: Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements?   Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Tim wrote:
Why doesn't something get stickied... the guy that owns the forums doesn't appear much, or at least doesn't get around to stickying things... There are a few things which would be good to be stickied Smile

Those who have been accepted as bar-barians have there name in blue and feature
here, here, or here

I think that's been kept fairly up to date as well.

I think the comments etc on the reqs vids tend to be done somewhat more in private, remember you don't just have to do the reqs, but do them with ni on perfect form.

Thanks for clearing some things up Tim. I thought the comments might have been done more in private but wasn't too sure.

And those pages you linked me to was almost exactly what i was talking about and I didn't know they already existed Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim

Tim

PostSubject: Re: Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements?   Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Sosna wrote:

And those pages you linked me to was almost exactly what i was talking about and I didn't know they already existed Smile

Haha, yeah everyone kinda forgets about the actual site Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements?   Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is there not an official Stickied post for the Bar-Barian Requirements?
Page 1 of 1