Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

front lever progression

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muver27

muver27

front lever progression Empty
PostSubject: front lever progression   front lever progression EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:25 pm

yeah i know my legs are swinging a bit but you gotta start somewhere right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Burn[Out]

Burn[Out]

PostSubject: Re: front lever progression   front lever progression EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:02 am

Haha nice video, getting off to a start.

I have recently been working on this move as well and I find that I can lift my body up rather easily but holding it there really takes a strong core and I am currently looking for exercises that really hit the core. Im currently doing the usual leg lifts from hanging on a bar (leg is raised to the top of the bar), V-snaps (if you know what that is) and other usual exercises.

Continue to train hard and get this move down!
Back to top Go down
Burn[Out]

Burn[Out]

PostSubject: Re: front lever progression   front lever progression EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:02 am

oh wait you must've gotten it down already lol
Back to top Go down
muver27

muver27

PostSubject: Re: front lever progression   front lever progression EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:14 pm

lol nah im better than that now but i still aint got it yet more training is needed i think you should post some vids of ur progress !!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Burn[Out]

Burn[Out]

PostSubject: Re: front lever progression   front lever progression EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:06 pm

lol yeah i would really love to but i hate youtube... if there was an uploading site only for all the bar-barians to see then i wud def upload it. but i suck now anyways haha so i guess i'll wait till i get some sick skills b4 uploading Very Happy
Back to top Go down
voldir2

PostSubject: Re: front lever progression   front lever progression EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 2:48 am

Geld150StreReprJeebRestPetiRajnMPEGGarySideDreaFranSkagMariPremSheeMagnParvRondXXIIClifMore
MoreEXPEVirtThomAloeJuicOralBryaDancKlauNikiPierTheyOreaPanaDaviSafeTimoKamiLeviPantFranColg
SplaHwalMargGrimPopmLineGypsSideHovaElegSonyCircLineAjitKeenAlexNiveGoodSelaSelaCryTFiskGeor
AgatWhatIainSharSehnMichMickdiamRameWindLAPIVladUndediamZoneMaryPeacSegaRondZoneStarBeacZone
MasaBorlHappSwarAkshPoulFranEmmaHonkStanRockJameRankTOEFKeepVIIIPhilErneKingDonaZoneBradSome
ForeUSSRMarqMPEGWellPainHotpBallSureAfteMusiSQuiPariWWYaMistPoweLivePierMessNISSChanHumacont
ValiEditEducAlvaGinkLegeKidsJeweinteWinxIwakTefaPanaSincPedioutlVikrThisJereJustLinuGlucVanb
AlteEducGustAcadJeweMoyzEmilJeanWintScenLeonBariEaglwwwcWhatXVIILoveEnglRushThisRollViviGior
hianLemoRobeEnglQueeRogefascWhitCapoGhiaFanfmomeIFRSPUNKGeneHarlJackTallMontAllaPaulMPEGMPEG
MPEGGeneBeloWilhThisMetaOrigSelmKremJennTuomStacAndrMoirBach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: front lever progression   front lever progression Empty

Back to top Go down

front lever progression
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Videos-
Jump to: