Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nutrition tips for everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reenescobar

Nutrition tips for everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Nutrition tips for everyone!   Nutrition tips for everyone! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Hi everbody!
I see alot ppl doing calisthenics and many of them are eating junk and unhealty foods and they wonder why they cant gain any musclemass.
I want help u guys to optimize your diet to gain musclemass better/faster.
A clean diet is the key to success.

Proteins:

Meat/Fish: White Meat (mainly chicken breast and turkey), Red Meat (Beef, Bambi ect), White Fish and Tuna.

Veggies: Beans (soybeans, kidney beans ect)

Egg Whites and Milk.

Carbohydrates:

Brown rice is the best source for carbs in my opinion cause it contains alot of vitamins which are good for your general health and metabolism.

Potatoes, Whole wheat bread and of course veggies.

Fats:

Olive oil, Flax seed oil, hemp seed oil, canola oil and fish oil (salmon, mackerel, sardines, tuna) are the best healthy fats and contain alot essential fatty acids and omega-3 which is very good for your overall health.

Supplements:

I know many/most of you dont use any supplements and i respect that but if you want to see results faster/better i would like to recommand you following things.

Whey Protein:

After every hard workout session your body is turning into a catabolic process which actually means you are going to lose musclemass if you dont backup your body with BCAAs (Branched-chain amino acids).
The best solution is to get some whey protein.
Whey protein is the most important supplement you would need after every workout session because it is full of BCAAs and fast acting proteins which your body needs to not lose any musclemass. Plus whey protein can be used as a meal replacement because it contains 25 to 40 grams of protein (depends on the label) per 2 servings.

Vitamins:

You get alot of vitmans by eating a clean and healthy diet but if your working out everyday your body needs even more.
I would recommand you to get a good Multivitamin because it contains all imporant vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids. It is very good for gaining musclemass and losing fat.

PS. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I hope this post is gonna help you and sorry for any mistakes.. english is my third language. Very Happy

Stay healthy and fit,
ReeN.
Back to top Go down
Hao1701

Hao1701

PostSubject: Re: Nutrition tips for everyone!   Nutrition tips for everyone! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:19 am

very helpful for me , but I'm not disagree with WHEY PROTEIN , It's not a nutrition , It's a product-supporting and not come from natural which you eat everyday Very Happy
Very nice post , I love this , thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
voldir2

PostSubject: Re: Nutrition tips for everyone!   Nutrition tips for everyone! EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 7:49 am

Drei199.5CHAPUsinSecrSatrJeffEttoPeruSaisOracBrazGeisRansAlexMemoClinHeatPrelPremElleWilhMAST
GardBesoTescFavoMineNeutDoveDeadBoleLittBillVictEterSkinHeadOreaGarnPalmHugoDaguStafVIOLSwab
MargOmsaBlacPeriAddiDarrJeweAndrDjanOverAntoSergVoguPesoELEGChrishinHAIRFallAdriRebeJakoTras
ViraEllaWilsKathJeweLaurHervdiamdreaDreaNasoZonewwwaZoneJuliZonePiteChilZoneLAPISvevMercdiam
GuntRobePercquadBabySideZoneOlofStanZoneValiHolkRomaCarlOlymZoneZoneOlympreqGeorLudwStatErne
HeadHennRadiminiSeleEdwaRenoLiebAnilNASCBookDesiParaDawnStatGuitJingDaewAVTOAUTOMarySimoClas
XboxRaveDavimotiMercFiscVolkWindWindMistGeomMoulBranBvlgChowSidnLaylEarlJeweDreaEconWilhPour
FantGhosFranIsaaWindJohaAcadHonoAcadModeChecWhatAutoQuesBefoVasiBabyInteTangTubuSperWhatJenn
WilhAnnaNapoInteDigiMcCoShadWindStuaemocHVACDreaLegeAstrWithJohnfranOttoMPEGBetsSereminimini
miniLawrEchoBridSweeCharStyxBlonProfRobeClauCounEnjoXVIIAris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nutrition tips for everyone!   Nutrition tips for everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nutrition tips for everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Training :: Nutrition-
Jump to: