Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PEACE FROM THE EAST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chitown_brotha

PEACE FROM THE EAST Empty
PostSubject: PEACE FROM THE EAST   PEACE FROM THE EAST EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:03 pm

How iz all, this is the first time i checked bar-barians website out,and in a minute i registered this website is a great collective of bar hitters, trainees, athletes(becoming or are) and aswell supporters. Well first off I'm Domaz or chitownbrotha(long story on the name) an 22year old from easter europe(Lithuania) living in Belgium at the moment i have bin hitting up bars for almost 2 years now, perhaps sum of you seen sum of my videos on youtube( haven't posted for a great while now) but anyways i'm working out on the bars and dips and what not every day i hope on this website to meet more great people, get to know eachother, share stories tips and what not so yeah that's about it. Looking forward to new posts..Shout out to Bar-barians and all the dudes i met on youtube whoam are registered on these forums...success and nothing less

Peace

Domaz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loganlion

loganlion

PostSubject: Re: PEACE FROM THE EAST   PEACE FROM THE EAST EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:23 pm

welcome, man! Yeah I know you from youtube! You're a strong dude, judging from your videos! Especially the touch-your-toes-pull-up video! Razz great stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael8christian

Michael8christian

PostSubject: Re: PEACE FROM THE EAST   PEACE FROM THE EAST EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:11 pm

welocme to the form new vid from you last was crazy:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chitown_brotha

PostSubject: Re: PEACE FROM THE EAST   PEACE FROM THE EAST EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:24 pm

thank u guys, it's definetly apreciated and i got sum new stuff up in my sleeve i'm going to post a new vid as soon as i can hook up my videocam to my laptop and and whats good with you both? hows the training coming along?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loganlion

loganlion

PostSubject: Re: PEACE FROM THE EAST   PEACE FROM THE EAST EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:27 pm

Everything is going fine here, thanks! Right now I feel that i'm progressing really good! So training is going great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chitown_brotha

PostSubject: Re: PEACE FROM THE EAST   PEACE FROM THE EAST EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:13 pm

good lookin, looking forward to your new fotage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: PEACE FROM THE EAST   PEACE FROM THE EAST EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Welcome and keep those crazy vids comming!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlikRic

SlikRic

PostSubject: Re: PEACE FROM THE EAST   PEACE FROM THE EAST EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:40 am

Glad to have u here! Remember ur vids on Youtube. Hope to see more in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rickseedman.com/
Chitown_brotha

PostSubject: Re: PEACE FROM THE EAST   PEACE FROM THE EAST EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:38 am

thx Rick, appreciated for dropping in and welcoming..and yes definitely more material in the future. Working hard to get better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
muver27

muver27

PostSubject: Re: PEACE FROM THE EAST   PEACE FROM THE EAST EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:09 am

welcome to the forums man i aint seen any of your vids but i look forward to seein some of these crazy moves bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PEACE FROM THE EAST   PEACE FROM THE EAST Empty

Back to top Go down

PEACE FROM THE EAST
Page 1 of 1